Chapter one

"Aria hurry the fuck up bitch! You've been in there for almost thirty minutes hurry up. I told you I have work this morning!" Drea shouted with frustration.

I finally opened the door. She stared at me with so much anger until she saw my puffy eyes and cuts on my wrist. "No no no! We're not going down this path again! You are better. You're supposed to be so much better!"

You're probably wondering what on earth she is talking about. Here's my story...two years ago after the death of my parents, I tried to commit suicide. I was taken to hospital and I was in there for the first half of the year. My adoptive big brother took me in and literally raised me from then on. His business became big and he had to leave to open new branches so, he put the house in my name and paid the bills. I didn't like how I couldn't contribute so I took up a job at a club called Bluez, originally as a bartender. We had to wear bodysuits with black and red which couldn't fit my ass so I always had a wedgy.

I took it up with ease and made decent money. I told Devon (my brother) this and he was fine just as long as that was all I was doing. One night while I was finishing one order the co-owner decided to give me a large tip and told me I could continue earning that much daily if I decided to become a stripper. I was hesitant at first, but I later realized I didn't have much of a choice. Since I had taken up paying for the house myself, the pay wasn't even enough to cover as much as I thought, but the thought of shaking my ass for everyone to see disgusted me. Yes, I may not have come from much, but I was a woman with standards.

So much happened in between then and I become a very popular stripper performing Saturday and Sunday nights. The owner of the club (Dequinn) became intrigued by my stamina and control over my body when I performed. One thing leads to another and we began to regularly hook up. During work hours he would slip me a note with a number on it which referred to one out of his five condos we would be going to meet at. The time was always the same, midnight.

I found later on in our little relationship, that he had a fiancé and he was to be getting married soon. He made it clear to me that it was his family pushing it and he was ending it soon. Even after they honeymooned, he came back for more and I didn't stop him. We could be at it for hours. I couldn't get tired of him. Yesterday, I went over to one of his many condos so we could have our nighttime meetups. I was riding till morning and when it hit around three o clock I had a deep urge of throwing up. I jumped off and ran to the bathroom throwing up everything I at. After being sick like that, I was so embarrassed and emotional that I left without saying anything to him and lucky me he didn't question a thing.

Back to the present...
Here I was looking down at the pregnancy test. Wondering how on earth I was pregnant. It was impossible. The voice of Dr Colby came into my head "Unfortunately due to trauma from your incident you will not be able to bare child of your own." This just didn't make any sense. A sterile woman pregnant? I am for sure not telling Dequinn about this. I promised I would never get tied up in that lifestyle so he shouldn't know.

Hey guys what do you think of the new book?

I was nervous to put it out at first but then I realized it's whatever yolo 🤪