Lost

“I lost myself in the process but then you came and help me find it.”

I am drowning yet I was busy helping others learn how to swim. I am in fragments yet I was busy fixing others. I don’t know why but I am always busy reaching out people. As I was lost in the process, no one’s there to help me out from this darkness. Honestly, it feels suffocating. But the real question is, how come I was there helping others? How come I have become so selfless? Maybe because I know how it feels to be dying inside while pretending to be happy. Acting like everything’s fine even though it’s not for the sake of my love ones. It’s because most of the time it is way easier to say “I’m okay” and “I’m fine” rather than telling people what’s the real deal. It’s better to keep it to yourself than causing headache to others. Yes, I have always hidden this dejected side of me. I mean I had always a thought that it will be buried forever. But then, you came. You came to hear me out. You came to comfort me. You came to fix me. You came to love the monstrous side of me. You came to make me whole. And, you know enough of me that you don’t need to ask what I am going through. For that, I am forever thankful that you came into my life.