Chapter 3: World Grand Prix

Ch. 3 World Grand Prix

Y/N's POV
Monty got a new look for his car and got headlights which I bet no modern race car has. We packed up and drove to the airport and got on flight 324, Monty and Mater were having a blast on the flight there while I tried to sleep. We got off the plane and drove around the city, it was beautiful, now I know it was a good idea to come along. I still kept the photo with me don't worry, I could never leave it behind. The attractions were astonishing, the sumo wrestling was hilarious, we saw a Lightning McQueen merch shop which I found funny, there was so much to see and do!

We had to go to the gala there which had a red carpet and I really wanted to try some food there. I got into a dress I bought from a store not too long ago(one above) with my hair in a braided ponytail and waited for Monty to come along. He wore a his racing suit which I didn't mind at all, I prefer him in the racing suit than an actual one. We walked along the red carpet as reporters kept taking pictures of us, we walked inside the building and I couldn't believe how extraordinary it looked! It's like the Dr. Philip Center except a whole lot bigger(no offense I've been there twice and I'm still amazed by it).

"You look beautiful Y/N." Monty said as he slipped his hand around my waist and pulled me close to him before kissing my cheek "Well you look as handsome as ever." I said before he walked to two of his friends bringing me with him. "Lewis, Jeff how've ya been?" "Its been better, is that your girl?" "Hello, I'm Y/N Hudson. It's wonderful to meet you both." I said shaking both of their hands "Wait Hudson? As in THE Hudson Hornet?" "He's my grandfather, and was McQueen's mentor. Taught him everything he knows." I said ruffling Monty's hair "Hey. No one messes up my hair." he said hugging me tightly. "I'm gonna go and see if there's any drinks around here, I'll see you later baby." I said before pecking his lips and walking off.

Finn's POV
I walk into this party and look around seems to be no activity so far, I take out my scanner to see if any of the tv camera's are the professor's weapon. It wasn't long before I see a woman with purple hair and green eyes walk over to me. She must be my partner working on this. "Oh, hello." "Hello." "I'm Agent Shiftwell. Holley Shiftwell from the Tokyo station. I have a message from London." "Not here." "Try the canapés on the mezzanine." we got into an elevator and started talking about the camera until a saw a woman with (h/c) hair with hints of periwinkle and (e/c) eyes, she was staring at a photo that had- no, it can't be. It can't be her right? I snap out of it before we start the mission but who is that woman?

I look around and see the professor and his thugs. One of them spots the woman I saw with the photo and whispers to the professor. Whoever is that woman I must know, how could she have gotten the photo? And is she really her? It's been four years since I visited. Miss Shiftwell has gone to pick up the photo of the man who's behind this, this will give me the perfect opportunity to see who the woman is. I quietly get pass the sight of the thugs and get closer to her, she really does look like her.

Y/N's POV
I was looking at photo of mom and grandpa, but I still wanna know who is that man kissing mom's cheek. Did he know grandpa? If so why didn't he tell me this? I put the photo back into my dress, because who needs a purse, and was about to walk away when someone bumped into me and I began to feel a wet substance on my dress. "I'm terribly sorry madam, I didn't know you were there. I'm terribly sorry." a man said with a british accent, he brings me over to a bar and asks for paper towels.

"I'm terribly sorry for spilling my drink all over over you. I truly am sorry." he says handing me the paper towels as I dried off. Wait, the photo! I take the photo out and there wasn't any harm done, I sigh in relief as I hug it close to my heart. "Maybe you shouldn't keep your photo in your dress madam, it would be safer." "No, otherwise I would've lost it. Thank you for the paper towels by the way and it's okay, you didn't mean to spill your drink on me. You didn't know where you were going." "Why is the photo important to you?" "It was my grandpa's, my mother is also in it. They're both gone, but they're in a better place. I just don't know who the man i- wait a minute." I held up the picture beside the man's face and it looked almost exactly like the man's face in the picture.

"Can I ask you a question, in private." I said going over to the elevator with him following behind. We get inside and I look straight at him, holding up the picture "Where did you get that?" the man asks pointing to it "It belonged to my grandfather, but do know a woman that went by the name of M/N Hudson?" "Why yes I used to date her, before she died. But how do you know her name?" I look at him with a hurtful face, so he's the man in the photo. "She's my mother." the pure shock on his face escalated quickly the elevator stopped at the top floor and we both walked out. "This can't be possible." he said mumbling to himself "What can't be possible?" "What was your name again?" "My name's Y/N, Y/N Hudson. Why?" tears started build up in his eyes.

The man then hugged me like I was about to disappear "I can't believe after all these years, I finally found you." he said "Wait who are you?" I asked pushing him off.

"My name is Finn McMissile, and I'm your father."