A/N anyway lol

You asked for this

So I've noticed that you guys love my cars books and have reread them and practically asked or begged for a third book. Which makes that cars 3.

I made these books for fun without knowing how popular they would get. Cars got a lot of hate for some reason and I never, and still don't, understand why people hate it. I like to think it was thanks to the merchandising on cars, like with the minions, but you also can't blame them since I would just get attacked for that. It's nice to see a lot of people still out there that at least enjoy the trilogy of cars. Like with Toy Story, Kung Fu Panda, and How to Train Your Dragon; three of the best animated trilogies out there. Cars made an impact on my life as I child.

I simply couldn't stop watching it. The soundtrack had an emotional impact on me and I loved Doc's voice acting, may he Rest In Peace, and Larry the Cable Guy! I loved his show as a child and hearing him voice act in the movie Cars had me hopping with joy.

When the sequel came out I was hesitant as I was when HTTYD came out but I gave it a shot. I saw it in theaters and I loved so much that we bought it as soon as it came to dvd. Most of you may not know what that is, don't overthink it.

As I got older I was now getting into the real world and hearing the hate that Cars 2 got. I was hurt by why people hated it but kept moving forward.

It was then til' the teaser for Cars 3 came out. I was happy and pumped to see Pixar come back to the series! But when I saw it in theaters I was kinda disappointed. I never really understood what the message meant after rewatching the movie again. I actually cried during a few scenes in the movie. Like with Doc Hudson's letters to Smokey and him explaining how happy Doc was when he mentored McQueen. It reminded me of my childhood and how the next generation will take affect.

Me being the oldest and having demon siblings. This wanted me to raise my youngest sibling by watching movies together as I did with my other siblings. Though they have some... weird tastes on what to watch. *cough!* terrible "kid" videos *cough! Cough!* Sorry, I choked on water.

Though, I thank all of you for reading and supporting these books. It has been an honor writing for you guys and this can't be an author's note without calling out my new Y/N book I've recently posted. Go check it out, and... enjoy the ending of Y/N's and McQueen's story.

And once again, thank you for reading these books. It means a lot to me.

Just give me a little patience for the third book life is so crazy right now it may be slow but you guys will have it!!!!!!