Chapter 5

Ouran Ball Night, Kyoya's P.O.V.

I put on my Black Suit, and headed to school in my usual limo. I got out and met with the Club.

"Kyo-Chan!" Honey senpai yelled.

"Is everything ready?" I asked while walking.

"Yes, all the guests are waiting for us!!" Tamaki said, dreamily.

"Good, is Akiko here?" I asked, I felt nervous when I said her name.

"Yup, shes waiting inside the Ballroom." The twins said.

"Okay, lets go inside" I said.

We opened the large, white french doors. Inside was filled with girls wearing fancy expensive dresses and expensive furs. I tried looking for Akiko but couldn't find her. Then I saw a girl sitting down at a table, it was Akiko. I sat down next to her, she looked up and smiled, she seemed sad.

"Oh Kyoya! Hi!" She said.

"Hello, come lets go" I said taking her hand. when she stood up I had gotten a good view of her outfit, she looked gorgeous it fit her perfect.

"Damn, I guess I'll have to thank Kaoru and Hikaru" I thought.

"Do you not like the dress?" She asked nervously noticing my hesitation.

No, I love it, Hikaru and Kaoru have a good taste" I said, she looked relieved.

"Well, excuse me I have to make the opening speech, I'll be right back!" I said letting go of her hand and leaving.

Akiko's P.O.V.

I sat back down and watched as the host club stood on the grand staircase and started their speech.

"Its so good to see you hear tonight my little lambs! The Ouran Host Club would like to bid you....Welcome!" Tamaki said softly bowing and lights appeared upon him. Then All the lights turned on and the Orchestra started playing, I always have loved classical music. Everyone clapped and awed, I joined in on the clapping not the awing though. I'm not that gullible.

"As always Ladies, the Host Club Members are here for your entertainment! So we invite you to dance to your hearts contents! Based on your dancing skills one lucky young lady will be chosen as tonight's queen! The queens reward will be a passionate kiss on the cheek from our king." Kyoya said with his arms out wide and smiling.

"He's all cheery" I thought.

"Good luck to you....my darlings" He said princely with his hand out and winking, all the girls fell back, I chuckled.

I saw them talking to Haruhi which said something, and they all freaked out. Kyoya took out his phone and called someone. they were all hugging Haruhi.

"Weird" I thought.

Then the host club came down and everyone started dancing, I looked around for Kyoya but couldnt spot him until I saw him dancing with another girl, he was smiling. I was furious my blood was boiling, I then felt sad and was about to cry.

"Who would want to be with a silly commoner like me" I thought bitterly.

Kyoya's P.O.V.

After the speech we made, and calling for some Sushi for Haruhi I walked down and started walking towards Akiko. I was excited to dance with Akiko, I saw her in my view standing there, until a girl jumped in front of me, she seemed to be a first year. She had short dark brown hair (This is actually in the anime, the scene where he is dancing with the Brown haired first year girl)

"Kyoya senpai, can you dance with me?" She asked blushing like mad, I regretted doing this but its for the Club.

"Of course" I said smiling and taking her hand and dancing.

"You look very handsome Kyoya senpai" She said, I wasn't paying attention.

"what? Oh thank you mademoiselle" I said smiling and looking over to Akiko, she had spotted me, and then she looked like she was about to burst into tears.

"I'm Akamine Kojibayashi, First year" She said, I then saw Akiko Stalk off with what looked like tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, but I have to go now" I said letting go of her hand and following Akiko, out of the ballroom.

I silently followed her to a small classroom.

"Why are you following me?" She asked softly, I turned her around tears filled her eyes.

"You are my date" I said wiping away the tears, she looked at me.

"I know" She said

"Akiko Hayashi, would you like to dance?" I asked.

"Yeah" She barely said.

I took her hand, you could still barely hear the music from the ballroom. The moonlight shined upon her face, her eyes lit up, she smiled my heart fluttered....that's strange. We started dancing.

"Your a very beautiful and unique girl Akiko" I said.

"Thank you, your a very handsome and intelligent guy Kyoya" She said smiling.

"Yes but people still think I am some heartless puppet master" I said.

"You may seem like that to others but to me your a sweet and kind guy" She said.

"See your beautiful on the inside and out" I said stopping.

"Kyoya, its doesn't matter what strangers think of you, as long as you know your friends love you, besides it wouldn't hurt to show some emotion" She said holding my hand.

"Akiko...." I said trailing off as I looked straight into her big dark blue eyes, I then started leaning in, I held my breath then the door swung open, and there stood Hikaru and Kaoru, I quickly stepped back. Akiko was blushing like mad, she looked down at her shoes.

"Kyoya Senpai! Akiko Senpai!" Hikaru said.

"Its time!" Kaoru added.

"Uh, well lets go" I said grabbing her hand and heading towards the door, when I passed Hikaru and Kaoru I glared at them, they both looked frightened.

"Damn you" I muttered.

Akiko's P.O.V.

It was amazing, dancing there in the moonlight, I know it was cheesy but I don't care. Then....we were leaning in.....then Hikaru and Kaoru had to ruin everything.

We walked out onto the balcony and on the ground beneath us was a guy and a girl they were dancing they seemed happy, I looked up at Kyoya.

"Were...we about to kiss? I mean...of course I have feeling for him...I mean...not like the fan girls...like this is serious but I don't think he wants a relationship." I thought.

After that Haruhi was picked to be in Tamaki's place to kiss the girl on the cheek, I chuckled because well Haruhi is a girl and has to kiss another girl. Then Tamaki tried stopping it but he accidentally pushed her into the girl making them fully kiss.

"What an amazing night, thanks for buying the dress and inviting me" I said smiling.

"Your welcome" Kyoya said smiling.

"He's not as dark and evil as everyone else thinks he is, he's actually quite nice and sweet. Every time I looked into his eyes  I saw something that no one else saw." I thought.

I then felt light headed, I then started to hyperventilate, oh no, I used to have bad asthma attacks and get sick afterwards when I was little...it must be starting again. I started to lose my balance and slouched on the railing.

"Akiko, are you okay?" Kyoya asked, I started blacking out.

"I..I don-" I blacked out completely.

oooooo whats happened to Akiko?!? Also they almost kissed ^__^ hehe