Chapter 1

Hello this is me from 2019, I'm revamping this story so I'm deleting all the old Authors notes and changing parts of the story and fixing grammar. Please Enjoy!

My name is Akiko Hayashi, I'm not the rich fancy type, but I just happen to be accepted at Ouran Academy for being an honor student. Although, it is because of my grades that I am at Ouran. I've mostly lived my life poor compared to the rich that attend this academy. 

"Dad, whats that in your hands?" I asked, pointing to a yellow dress.

"That sweetheart is your new uniform! Isn't it lovely!" He said handing it to me.

"Uh yes very nice dad, but I never wear dresses"  I said.

"I know but your mom would appreciate it if you wore that dress" He said hanging his head low and glancing over at the picture of mom.

My mother had died a year ago, she had cancer...it was horrible. I was only 16, now everyday after school I would light incense and pray to her picture hoping that she is watching over me. 

I bowed and took my dress to my room, I laid it down on the bed, I looked at it from different angles. It's not horribly ugly its kinda cute, but I'm more into Jeans then Dresses, but since its my uniform, I will have to wear it.

"Oh and you're going to school today! Get dressed and ready meet me by the door." I heard my father yell, my heart dropped to my stomach.

"o..ok" I said.

A new school, and a rich private academy, this was way too much, it's a huge campus too, well from the pictures I saw its pretty huge. I sighed and slipped on the dress, and the shoes. I left my room and to the front door.

"Oh, you look beautiful, your mother would be proud." He said, opening the door for me.

"Thanks dad" I smiled.

"Now school starts in an hour and we have some paperwork to do so lets hurry." He said getting in the car.

We arrived there, it was gorgeous there was a large gate, and it opened. Inside was a beautiful courtyard, there was Large Cherry Blossom trees swaying in the wind, there was a large reflection pool in the middle.

"Its beautiful huh" He said, taking me inside.

Inside was just as pretty, it was so elegant, there was girls in the same outfit chattering with teacups in their hands, it was like I was in a palace and I was a princess.  

"Just explore, while I TRY to find the office" My dad joked.

I just stood there as I had no idea where to go. I walked up staircases and down the hall until I saw a door, I looked at the sign.

'Music Room #3, sounds pleasant' I thought reaching for the handle.

I opened the door, and there was a bright light. It was blinding.

"Welcome, beautiful." I heard a soft charming voice.

"Huh?" I said looking up.

There standing was a group of guys, there was a tall blond guy who seems to be the one talking,  a short cute little blond kid, a tall Creepy looking guy who was holding onto the Small kid, two twins with auburn hair they seemed to be holding on to each other, then there was a tall guy with black hair and glasses, he seemed to be the one standing out, finally there was this medium height guy who looked kinda feminine.

"She's cute!" The twins said in unison.

"Uh, I'm sorry I thought this room was empty, I will go no-"