Chapter 7

Kyoya's P.O.V.

It's been a week since Akiko has been in the hospital. Everyone had been depressed, every time someone says "her" name there is a dark empty somber feeling in the room.

Today we had very few customers because no did anything. Tamaki was too busy sulking, Hikaru and Kaoru seemed irritated and bored. Haruhi seemed lost into thought, Honey was just eating cake silently, and Mori was just....Mori. I myself was silent.

Then we all heard the door open, we all turned hoping it was Akiko but to our disappointment, it was only a girl. She seemed new, she had long red hair and green eyes. she was quite short about 5 ft, she was not wearing the mandatory uniform, some strange foreign outfit, that I can't even describe.

Usually Tamaki or Hikaru and Kaoru would ambush her but today they just sat there.

"Oh uh Sorry I thought it was empty, I'll just leave now, but why are you guys so depressed?" She asked with no emotion.

"None of your damn business" Hikaru said annoyed.

"Well you don't know how to treat a lady" She glared.

"She's right! Welcome to the Ouran host Club" Tamaki said indifferently with no energy.

"Great enthusiasm, if your a Host Club then why aren't you entertaining your guests?" She asked pointing to bored looking girls.

"It's okay! We don't mind, as long as we are with them" One girl said, all the others nodded.

"Well then why are you guys sulking, also I can't find another quiet room so I'm staying here" She got out a book and a small parcel our of her bag.

"First of All-" Hikaru started.

"-We are depressed because of Akiko!" And Second-" Kaoru continued.

"-Whats in the box?" Hikaru asked finishing Kaoru's statement. Everyone looked at Kaoru when he said "Her" Name, even I felt a little nostalgic and tense.

"It's cake and who's Akiko?" She asked sitting at my table.

"She's a good friend of ours who's currently in the hospital." I said looking down.

"She's been in there for a week!! When the hell is she getting out!" Kaoru yelled.

"Shh Get back to your depressed stage, I need it quiet in here." She said reading and opening the box, inside was a golden cake. Honey Senpai noticed the cake and ran over.

"Do you mind if I have a bit?" He asked looking innocent.

"Yes I mind, I don't know you." She said plainly,Honey Stalked off back to his table with Mori to eat his own cake.

"Whats your name?" I asked writing everything happening down.

"I'm Chiharu Amateratsu Year 1 and you guys?" She asked looking up.

"I'm Kyoya Ootori" I said Pushing up my glasses.

"I'm Hikaru" Hikaru said boredly.

"I'm Kaoru" Kaoru said with the same monotonous tone.

"~We are the Hitachiin twins~" They both said with a dreadful voice.

"I'm Tamaki Suoh" Tamaki said plainly.

"I'm Mitskuni Haninozuka, and this is Takashi Morinozuka, Call ne Honey! And Call him Mori!" Honey said, the girl blushed.

"Uh hi...Honey Senpai;....Mori senpai" She said blushing.

"How do you know I'm older? Most people mistake me for a child and say 'Honey Chan' "Honey asked with his eyes wide open.

"You don't seem like a child to me Honey Senpai. You may be short but you're not a child at all!" She said blushing, Honey senpai's eyes widened even more and there was a tinge of pink on his face.

"I don't think I ever saw Honey senpai blush" I thought.

"Wow! You're awesome Ama-chan!!" Honey said hugging her, Chiharu blushed even more.

"Ama-chan?" She asked.

"Well if I say 'Chi-chan' then that sounds too weird! So I say Ama-chan because your last name starts with Ama! It's just a nickname....do you not like it?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"No Honey Senpai I love it!" She exclaimed.

"Good! Wanna have some cake with me since you're done?" Honey asked.

"I would love to! I have a big sweet tooth!" She said.

"Me too!" He said.

"Let's go Honey Senpai1" She said running over to his table.

They were chatting and blushing, who would have thought Honey Senpai could blush...and so many times too. I wrote down what was happening, I then looked up and noticed that Haruhi didn't introduce herself. I walked over to her.

"Haruhi?" I asked, putting my hand on her shoulder, she jumped.

"Huh? Oh...Senpai" She said.

"Are you okay? You didn't Introduce yourself" I asked.

"Why would I need to?" She asked, I pointed to Chiharu, Haruhi Sweatdropped.

"Oh...I didn't know she was here. Sorry Kyoya Senpai, I was thinking" She said.

"Oh...I see, well don't worry" I said patting her head and walking away.

How can I tell her to not worry, when I myself is really worried." I thought.

Akiko You better get better, We might just loose our minds.