11

27 June 2020

Hey Jade,

I need to vent. And putting the ink from the pen in my hand onto this page is the only way I can, so here I go. To begin, I started self harming not to long ago. I've now got so many scars over me that I can't even raise my arm, because it might lift my shirt up far enough that you can see my stomach. The boys started a group channel. Just me, James, Alex and George. We're barely keeping up with the upload schedule and are running out of ideas. We stooped so low that we even filmed a "you laugh, you lose" challenge, while we wait for an idea for next week to pop into our heads. Finally I'm sick and tired of life. Of living in misery and depression without anyone to turn to. The boys say they're always there to talk to, my mum says that to. But I can't or they're going to worry. I can't let that happen. To be honest I'm at my lowest point right now. I want to get better, but I can't. Because it feels like I'm in a hole that's ten foot deep, and I'm only six foot tall. I can't jump that extra four foot without a boost.

Love Will xxx ♡︎

Will was sat on his balcony watching the sun set, as the warm breeze of summer brushed across his face. For once it was warm in the UK, and Will wasn't going to sit in his room the whole time.

Chewy was sat with Will. His head on Will's lap as he snored lightly. The puppy felt a drop of something fall on his head, as he woke up quickly and looked up to see tears falling from Will's eyes. He got up and, instead of yawning, got close to Will, and licked off the salty drops of water falling down his face.

Will smiled and, at that moment, he knew he had a friend who was always there.