7

27 February 2020

Hey Jade,

I really am starting to lose myself. Starting to lose myself in anxiety and depression. I've fallen into a dark trap, which I can never seem to escape. Mum's been trying to contact me recently. The message must have got through that I'm suffering, or she wants to throw insults at me like she used to. I'm stuck in a bad place where nothing seems normal. Well to be honest nothing is normal at the moment. I just wish you were here so I could hold you close, and all my worries could melt away. But you're not.

Love Will xxx ♡︎

Will looked down as tears were smudging the ink on the page. He put the pen and paper away in his top drawer before the whole letter was ruined. Every month he would write Jade a letter and give it to her. Just to prove how much he loved her, and she would do the same in return. Will decided that when Jade died he wouldn't stop this tradition and made sure every month he wrote a letter to "his angel up above" as Will liked to call her.

Will heard his phone buzz as he was closing the drawer.

1 missed call from Alex
1 missed call from George
1 missed call from James

Alex: Hey Will. James, George and I are going down the pub for a couple of drinks. Wanna come?

Will: I don't know, I have work to do.

Alex: What do you mean? You haven't posted on YouTube in like 6 months.

Will: Fine, but one pint that's it.

Alex: Great to hear mate we're at the kings head in the lower part of town. You know the place. The boys can't wait to see you again. ( )

Will: See you in a bit lad :)

After New Years, Will had barely gone out. He thought he didn't deserve human interaction if Jade wasn't there. But, here he was putting on a pair of old shoes, in a black hoodie and jeans, going down to the pub for a pint. Or 20 if he could get away with it.

Off in the distance, the flickering street lamps were lighting up the sign for the pub Will knew all too well. And just outside three men stood. One was short and had dark blonde hair, another just a bit taller with a bright pink hoodie on and finally a rather tall man with black hair and a beard. The boys.

"Hey Will, you been alright mate?" Alex asked.

"Yeah I've been alreet." Will said his Gordie accent shining through slight sadness hinting in his voice.

"Awww come on mate. We're gonna have a good night. The lads down the pub, just like old times." James told him, a glowing smile on his face.

"Yeah just like old times." Will muttered under his breath. George must of heard though, as he gave Will a look of sympathy before they went in.

——————————————————Time skip of about two hours brought to you by our sponsors at the willne YouTube channel.
——————————————————

"Will you've had to much to drink." George said, worry in his voice. He was worried this would happen so only had a few drinks.

"Nahhhhh I'm alreeeeeeet." Will told them, his words slurring.

"Mate you're staying round ours tonight. And so are you James." George said sternly.

"Alright I'll text Fraser." James said. They had all watched how much that had to drink, except Will of course.

As they were all walking home, Will's stomach started turning. He ran over to a bush nearby and threw half of the nights drink up. The boys helped him up and started to walk faster towards George and Alex's flat.

After throwing up yet again in the toilet. Will went to sleep in the guest room. James said he would take the sofa as Will needed the bed more.

Alex left some painkillers and some water by his bed as he would have a major hangover in the morning before going to sleep himself as the flat grew silent.

A/N So I'm gonna start writing longer chapters sometimes so there's a look into Will's life. Hope you like it <3