Chapter 2

Chris P.O.V .

"Chris I don't care, why is it that you got to leave my house and go to the studio 24/7 I'm never able to chill with you for more than 2 hours" Rihanna said as I got off the couch and put my jacket on, lately she been on some shit and its starting to bug me

"Rihanna,you act like I'm about to go chill with some random bitch" I began saying.

"You already know that I'm going to work so chill out with that damn attitude and jealousy shit, what you don't trust me?" I said.

"Chris it's not you that I don't trust its Keri" she said and I laughed.

"Why cause I known her longer than I've known you or is it cause we good friends?"

"It don't matter just get the fuck out I don't give a fuck no more" she said before leaving out the living room and going upstairs, I shook my head and walked to my car.

30 MINUTES LATER...

I pulled into the studio parking lot and seen Keri outside talking on the phone.

"Well I don't care, if you loved me you wouldn't have been with her" She said talking into the phone.

"Well I'm done I don't care anymore, I'm not gonna deal with yo ass cheating on me and thinking its cool! Your foul as fuck and its disrespectful how I've been holding us down for the past 5 months while you go fuck random hoes it's over!" She yelled then hanging up, she quickly wiped the tears that fell from her eyes and went inside the studio. I got out my car and went inside the building, Keri ran off into the bathroom. I went inside the studio and sat at the chair in front of the keyboard. After waiting for 5 minutes, Keri walked into the studio.

"Hey" she said sitting down on the nearby couch, I turned my chair to her and seen her eyes were red and she had her makeup smudged little.

"Keri are you ok? I overheard your phone conversation" I said.

"I don't wanna talk about it, I'm fine" She said not even looking at me, I got up and walked over to her and sat down beside her.

"You know you can tell me" I said.

"You'll feel better" I added.

"Terell and I broke up" She said, Keri was dating a basketball player from the Cavaliers for 2 years.

"He wasn't all that nice anyways Keri, trust me he's a bitch ass nigga that can get beat up" I said and she got up and began sobbing.

"I've wasted 2 years of my life with someone who has been constantly lying and cheating to me" She said in between crying, I walked over to her and pulled her into a hug.

"You can do better than him, he doesn't deserve you" I said then she looked up into my eyes, something told me to kiss her.

"Thanks, let's just lay down this chorus and the second verse so I can get home" she said after a awkward stare.

Keri P.O.V.

As we started working I felt better.

"This song is gone be a hit!" Chris said as we finished listening to the playback, I laughed and sat in the chair. Then Chris's phone started ringing for the 6th time we've been in the studio. He quickly hit the ignore button and sat down on the couch.

"Whoa whats with the cold shoulder?" I asked.

"I'm bout to end this shit with Rihanna, she really annoying me" he said putting his phone back in his pocket.

"Why? What's going on with y'all?"

"She tripping cause I gotta work with you and I've been busy and haven't spent time with her"