Chapter One

Chris P.O.V.

Sup y'all you already know its breezy here!! Bout to get it popping in rhe studio for my new album coming out and tour, but before we do all that I'm gone help my good friend Keri out with writing her new single "My one Night Stand" today so I'm on my way to the studio.

Keri P.O.V.

Hey guys it's ya girl Keri Hilson here working on my new single. My album drops soon and I need another hit on the album, the label said that "Turning Me On" ft. Lil Wayne was cool but it didnt sell like it should so we here last minute working on a new song. After sitting in the studio for 15 minutes waiting on Chris to cone through and help he finally showed up.

"Keri!" He said being all dramatic, I laughed and got up to hug him.

"Chris! How nice of you to finally show up" I said as we sat back down .

"My bad I had to go see wassup with Rihanna real quick" he said.

"I didn't know you guys were together again" I said.

"Oh we been chilling we ain't official or nothing so technically I'm still single" he explained and I nodded.

"You wanna claim me?" He said and I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Anyways... You gone help me out with this song?" I said changing the subject.

"Yeah let me hear it" He said then I clicked a button on the keyboard and the first verse started playing, Chris took his shades off and listened to the lyrics.

"Tell me how you like it baby,

Do you want it fast or slow,

Cause I get so excited baby when your taking off my clothes"

The song said then came to a stop.

"Yeah that's all I got" I said.

"Well so far it sounds good but I think it needs to be like a duet" he said and I slowly nodded.

"Ok so what you got in mind Mr.Brown" I said leaning back in my chair and crossing my legs, he gazed over my thighs before answering.

"Maybe we should do the song together" He said.

"Maybe your on to something" I said and he laughed.

---------------------------
Chapter one up, comment and vote for chapter 2. 5 votes there will be another chapter stay trill ✌✌