Chapter 4

A FEW DAYS LATER...

Today is me and Keri's date and I wanna make everything special for her. After I came from the police station, the studio, and practice for my routine for my new video coming out soon, I drove to Tyga's house for some advice.

"Ayy let a nigga in it's hot as hell out here!" I yelled waiting for Ty to open the door.

"Chill my nigga" He said opening the door then dapping me up.

"Nigga yo ass stank and you sweating!" Ty said as we walked to the man cave of his house.

"Shut up yo big head ass damn, I just came from work"

"Oh that's why you smell like onions" He said as we sat down at the bar part of the man cave.

"Nigga yo onion head ass" I said and we laughed, he took out some blunts that were near and handed me one.

"But forreal wassup though?" He said before taking a puff of his blunt.

"So I got a date tonight" I said after hitting my blunt a little harder than usual, I'm nervous bout tonight.

"Already? With who?"

"You know Keri Hilson right?" I asked and his mouth widened.

"No nigga you ain't right you know that I love her, she my future wife come on man" he said being all dramatic, I laughed as I let the smoke come out of my mouth.

"You better not let Chyna hear that" Chyna is Tyga's girlfriend, they been together for about 7 months now.

"She not here she went to some party at one of her girls spots" He said and I nodded.

"Why you ain't go?" I asked.

"I wanted to stay back and work on my album"

"Oh am I interrupting?"

"Nahh I'm on break, its only 6 she don't get back till 11"

"Cool" I said and we just chilled and smoked some more.

"Aight bruh I gotta go home and get ready" I said getting up.

"Aight" He said then I left.

1 HOUR LATER...

KERI P.O.V.

I just got out of the shower and I wasn't sure what to put on so I called Chris.

"Hello?" He said answering on the second ring.

"Chris you never told me what to wear for this date"

"Oh yeah, just wear something kinda casual but a little fancy" he said and I began to think, what the hell kind of outfit am I gonna wear? And what the hell is casual but fancy??

"What does that mean?"

"Something you would wear just regular but with a bit of a fance kick to it" he explained.

"Ok" I said.

"Ard" He said before hanging up. Since I was still unsure of what to wear I decided to do my hair and makeup. I wore my shoulder length hair in a bob for tonight and I looked through my closet for something to put on. After searching for over 10 minutes I just decided to put on my black long sundress and my sandels. I checked the time and it was going on 7:50 so I grabbed my purse and phone then walked downstairs to wait on Chris.

CHRIS P.O.V.

I pulled up to Keri's house at exactly 8, I hopped out the truck and walked up to Keri's door and rang the bell. When she opened the door she was smiling.