Happiest

*After one month*

Gulf's P.O.V

Last one month has been the best and happiest month of my life. Do you all want to know why?
.
.
.
.
Three weeks back P'Mew told me that he has moved on from Art and now the only person he loves is me. He even proposed me to be his boyfriend.

Wait....

I didn't even tell you the best part. P'Mew told Art that I was his boyfriend and he loves me.

Ahhhhhhh

This all feels like a dream. I have been so happy nowadays but I don't know why I have a feeling that this happiness wouldn't last.

Stop it Gulf.

You're just hallucinating. Nothing bad will happen now. Just focus on P'Mew and your baby.

Today is last day of the shoot of the series. And after that I will take a break from my work because my doctor told me that I should not exhaust myself since exhaustion is not good for the baby.

Whereas P'Mew has already signed a new series for which shooting will start after few days.

Now P'Mew and I are going to the set. P'Mew is driving the car. Damn he looks so handsome even when he is driving 😍

We have now arrived at set. First scene which we have to shoot is of mine and Art. So I went to make up room to get ready. After a while we started filming the scene.

Mew's P.O.V

It's been one month already since I started my plan to make Art jealous but I don't know if it's working or not because Art doesn't shows much expression.

I don't know whether I should continue with the plan. I don't know what should I do?

I am so in love with Art that the thought of giving up on him makes my heart ache.

My life would have been so easy and happy if I would have fallen in love with the person who will love me the same way I will love them.

I know what I am doing to Gulf is wrong. Infact he doesn't deserve any of this. I think this is his punishment for falling in love with jerk like me.

Yeah I know I am a jerk but this stupid thing called  love has transformed me into such jerk.

Today is the last day of shoot. Art and Gulf are now filming their scene and I am just watching them.

Wait is that spotlight shaking?

Damn it is going to fall over both of them.

I rushed towards them and pulled Art towards me and as I was about to pull Gulf but it was too late.............................

Author's Note :

Hope you guys liked the chapter. Please comment,vote,share the story.
I hope everyone is safe.
If you have opinions please share with me. You can DM me or comment .
I purple you all💜