Confused

Gulf's P.O.V

I'm now waiting for P'Mew to arrive from shoot so that I can tell him about our baby. I hope he will be happy about the baby.

As soon as P'Mew entered the house I just hugged him and rested my head on his chest. At first P'Mew was shocked by my behavior but then he hugged me back.

We just stood their hugging each other don't know for how many minutes. No words were exchanged but being in his embrace I felt loved.

I wanted to enjoy this feeling of being loved by P'Mew even though it is for small amount of time.

He pulled back from the hug and looked at my face as if he was trying to figure out something.

"What is it P" I asked him.

"Nothing" He said while shaking his head.

"If something is bothering you P, you can tell me." I asked feeling concerned for him.

"I think I am starting to love you ." He said as he stared into my eyes.

What???

He loves me!

He fucking loves me!

No this can't be true

Wait......

If he loves me then what about his feelings for Art?

"Then what about your feelings for Art?" I asked him.

"That is what bothering me" He said as his eyes softened.

"What do you mean by that P?" I asked him as I was unable to understand what he wanted to say.

"I also love Art" He said as his eyes showed guilt.

I knew it he still loves Art. But how can a person love two person at the same time. Probably he is mistaking his feelings of lust for me as love.

I will not give up so soon. I will make him fall in love with me.

"It's okay P" I said to him.

"You're are now confused probably. You should take your time and sort your feelings." I said to him giving him a small smile.

"Thank you so much for understanding me Gulf" He said while he pulled me into a hug.

"P I want to tell you something" I said to him after pulling out from hug.

"Yeah tell me" He said while caressing my cheeks with his thumb.

"I'm pregnant" I told him in single breath.

He just had a shocked expression but then it changed to confused expression.

"Are you pranking me Gulf?" He asked with a serious face.

I just went over to my room to bring  the reports and sonogram so I could prove him that I was not pranking him.

He saw the report and when he saw the sonogram a smile escaped his lips.

"Our baby looks like a seed" He said while chuckling.

"Are you happy P?" I asked him.

"Happy??, I'm the happiest person in this world right now" He said as he placed a kiss on my forehead.

Omg am I dreaming?
P'Mew is happy about our baby. I can't be more happy than this. Thank you so much God. I hope this happiness last forever...........

Author's Note :

Hope you guys liked the chapter. Please comment,vote,share the story.
I hope everyone is safe.
If you have opinions please share with me. You can DM me or comment .
I purple you all💜