Rejection

Mew's P.O.V

Today I am quite nervous because today I'm going to propose the love of my life, my baby Art. We have been working together for past 3 years. This is the second series we are working together. Past 3 years has been beautiful because I had spent it together with Art.

I have asked Art to have dinner with me and that's when I am going to ask him to be my husband. Gosh why is it so hard to confess your feelings.

*Time skip to dinner*

Art was sitting in front of me giggling while looking at his phone. I cleared my throat to get his attention.

"Art you know we have been together for 3 years now and this 3 years have been the best time of my life and I wanted to tell you that I love you and will always love you. Umm..... Art Will you be my boyfriend??" I asked kneeling down holding a ring in my right hand. Art face was a little pale maybe from shock.

"P' Mew I'm sorry but I cannot accept your proposal." Art said with a sad smile on his face. My heart was already broken 💔 but still I wanted to know the reason why we would he reject me?
I thought he also loved me.

"But Why?" I asked him in a broken voice while tears were swelling up in my eyes.

"I'm straight P' Mew." He said in a apologetic tone as he saw tears falling down from my eyes.

" P'Mew I'm sorry please don't cry." He said while rubbing my back as I was crying. Why does he has to be so caring even though he rejected me?

"Please leave me alone." I shouted making him flinch.

"Okay I'm leaving P' but please take care of yourself." He said while leaving the room.

Why do I have to be so stupid to fall in love with a straight guy. My heart is in so much pain right now. As I was crying I felt someone hugged me from behind. As I turned around to look who it was I am shocked to see Gulf. He is my Co-star in the series. We have never talked that much as I was always busy hanging out with Art.

I wanted someone right now so I turned around and hugged him back. I cried a lot in his arms and it was visible from the stains on his shirt.

"P'Mew are you feeling better now?" He asked with a concerned look. I nodded looking at him.

"Umm.... P'Mew I wanted to know if you would like to go out for drinking with me since drinking alone was boring." He said while avoiding the eye contact.

I know he was doing this because he wanted to cheer me up so I agreed to go with him since I wanted to forget all my pain and sorrows.

Author's Note:

Hey guys so this is my first Mewgulf story. I hope you all will like the story. If any changes are required in story you can comment down below or message me directly.

Please Vote , Share and Comment.

I purple you all💜