Hurt

Please read Author's Note.

*1 month later*

Gulf's P.O.V

It's been a month since P'Mew and I have started living together. Well to be honest we have become a bit closer. I have been promoted from Colleague to his friend 😅.

And regarding sex we do it every night because we both are very horny. Inspite of my own room I sleep in P'Mew room because after having sex I don't have strength to walk back to my own room.

Today we both don't have shooting so we have decided to go out for shopping.
Since P'Mew had some work to do he told me that he will meet me directly at the mall.

Since there was time before I go for shopping I played with Chopper. Yes Chopper and me are friends now😂
It was easy to befriend him. I just offered him his favourite food and look now he loves me.

I got ready and drove towards the mall. I sat on a bench while I waited for P'Mew. He told me that he would arrive at the mall at 6 p.m.

It has been more than one hour since I am waiting but P'Mew has still not arrived. I tried to call him few times but his phone was not reachable. So I decided to wait for him more probably he would be stuck in traffic.

*After 3 hours*

Is P'Mew okay ? Why he has still not arrived? His phone is also not reachable. I had sent him multiple text but he had not seen it.

*Ding*Ding*

I glanced at the notification on my phone. I was so relieved it was a text from P'Mew.

*Text*
Daddy Mew :

Sorry Gulf I couldn't come to shopping with you😟
Art wanted to hang out with me .
I was so happy that I forgot to inform you.

I could feel my vision getting blurry as tears were forming is my eyes. How stupid I am to wait for him for four fucking hours. He ditched me to hang out with Art.He didn't even bother about informing me that he would not come to shopping.

I didn't realize but tears were already falling down from my eyes. But then I felt someone offering me a handkerchief. So I looked up to see who it was?

A handsome yet at the same hot as fuck man was standing in front of me. Damn he looks so sexy but not as sexy as my P'Mew. I took the handkerchief from him then he sat beside me.

"Would mind telling me why are you crying?" The guy asked me.

Since I needed to share what is going on in my life with someone I decided to tell him. I told him everything .

"Your love life is quite complicated. Since I don't have experience in love. I can't give you advice but if you want to talk to someone I will be there for you" the guy said and smiled.

"P are you serious? You are so good looking and you say you don't have experience in love" I said while chuckling.

"Well I have dated many people but I never fell in love with them." He said.

"BTW I am Gulf ." I said and extended my hand for a handshake.

He took my hand and said " I am ............

Author's Note:

I hope you all liked the chapter. I have decided that this story will be a mpreg hope you all don't mind.

Hope everyone is doing well and are safe.

Please Vote, Comment and Share.

I purple you all 💜