Hogwarts Vampire-Chapter 6

Authors note: G'day mate! This chapter isn't the longest but the next one, I pinky promise will have tons of new characters! I am soooo glad it's the holidays! Ahh relax! But soon School (ew) is coming and I will have to do homework. :( Anyway I won't hold you up reading my pathetic authors note. Right now all you probably want to do is read the chapter and I only have 1 thing to say. To the side is a pic of Planktin Willow!

Read away!

______________________________________________________________________________ 

Hogwarts Vampire-Chapter 6

Macys Pov-

"Holey Macaroni!" I yelled, as right in front of my eyes delicious food appeared. All over the table mouth-watering food appeared out of thin air.

James and the boy to my left chuckled lightly at my phrase.

"Hi my name is Plankton Willow" the boy to my left said.

"Wow that's such a cool name" I said turning to him. He was a tall and lanky looking boy with black hair. He had dimples and a.......pink ribbon in his hair? What the?

"Why do you have, a pink ribbon in your hair?" I asked really slowly.

He sighed. "James dared me because its the first night of school!" He muttered. James cracked up laughing next to me.

"Funny as!" James yelled holding his stomach letting out yet again another blast of his bubbly laughter.

Plankton had a sad expression on his face. "Now everyone is going to think I am gay!"He whined.

"There is nothing wrong with being gay and I'll just tell everyone that your the not and your the perfect guy!" I said with a smile.

"Thanks so much" he said and hugged me.

I grabbed a lamb cutlet and took a bite. Everyone breathed sigh knowing now that I could eat human food. "So...um..Have you ever drunk someones blood?" Plankton asked.

I was about to answer when I was interrupted by a snobby looking girl sitting opposite me.

"Well of course she has shes a vampire for goodness sake! Shes probably drunk millions of people blood, you can tell by the shape of her body" She said with a fake English accent and then she gave me elevator look. Did she just call me fat? >:0

"NO!" I yelled attracting some attention to me! Oppsy daisy!

"You should't be evesdropping in people conversation and no, I have only sucked one persons blood and that was a mistake" I said adding a bitter tone.

She looked shocked that I had spoken back. Now that I look. She was rather pretty. She had blond tired up hair that looked a bit too tight. She had a nice nose and a curvy body. You could definitely say she was perfect. Apart from the fact she was stuck up and mean.

She walked away and swapped seats slipped next to a blond barbie looking girl 5 seats away from me and chatted without giving me a second glance. AND SHE DIDN'T SAY SORRY! She just offended a VAMPIRE! The girls got courage. That's all I am saying.

"I am so glad shes gone" Muttered Planktin. I chuckled.

"Same" I said looking into his brown eyes except he wasn't looking into my eyes. He was looking at my mouth. ~Sigh~

Then in the stuck up girls place was the blond twins sitting opposite me.

"Hello M'lady, my brother and I would like to apologise for our bad behaviour before." The twins said at the same time! I smiled and took out a blood lolly and put it in my mouth.