Hogwarts Vampire-Chapter 9

Authors note- Making a chapter about my apology for not uploading :(

Hogwarts Vampire- Chapter 9

Macys Pov-

I bolted down to the common room and I was lucky to get away from that slayer.

She hadn't come after me.... Phew! 

And there was no one down here in the common room..... LUCKY!!

I looked over to the warm fire and right next to it was a comfy chair that the blonde dim-wit  had been sitting on. Thankfully she was not there now! I could hear the chair calling my name (not literally)

"Macy.... Macy" an erie voice called

I lunged forward and landed with an ommf!

 I then realised that this would be the only safe place I could go. As the slayer wouldn't suspect me to be here. She'd think I'd be long gone, but not me. I was staying right here. I wasn't going to give into her by running away... No sir I was not going to run back home....

The crackling of the fire suddenly went out.

It was pitch black and nothing good ever happens when its pitch black. Like in Jaws when that drunk girl runs into the sea at night not knowing there's a shark out there! Not that I have ever watched Jaws, way to scared because I might not of been able to go swimming.............yawn.... What was I saying again? Oh yea... Something bad always happens when its dark... I mean you don't have Birthday parties..... Breakfas....... or lunch.... you know just happy things happen when its daytime..... Not when its pitch black---

Macy then fell into a dark and dreamful slumber (Right now I am sure your all thinking ahhhh!! MACY WAKE UP! Get out of there! That creepy daughter of a man-eatting slug WHO don't forget, put garlic in your bed (shiver) could come and get you because her bedroom is right up those stairs! Run as far away as you can because that evil he-she species of a girl has EVIL plans... EVIL I tell you!).

*****************************************************************************************************

-------------------------------------------------------------DREAM---------------------------------------------------------

Mrweebl: I've got a big bag of crabs here, I'm gonna put them in my mouth oh yes, I'm gonna run around the town on a market day, everyone will look at me and say i've got a mouth full of crabs. sjfnkdjgjfhfjdnfjdfnkahjmnmdhudkdncmdnc deadbodiesmakemegay  thats how i'll sound with a mouth full of crabs.

Macy: Can I have some crabs in my mouth? It looks like alot of fun!

Mrweebl: NOPE! These crabs are all for me! I am gonna run around the town on a market day, everyone will look at me and say I've got a mouth full of crabs!

Macy: Come on! Please! I am really bored and I can't get your stupid song out of my head!

Mrweebl: Well sir if you think its stupid then I won't give you ANY crabs!

Macy: I am not a sir! I am a vampire! Now giving me some crabs or I will use force!

Mrweebl: You wouldn't dare! Besides... I am gonna run around the town on a market day everyone will look at me and say I've got a mouth full of crabs!

Macy: You already said that.

Mrweebl: Jealous?

Macy: You wish! Arrhh! (Macy said as she lunged forward grabbing the bag of crab)