Hogwarts Vampire Chapter 10

• Dedicated to Claire

Authors note- I give you the much anticipated Chapter 10! Can't believe I got to chapter 10! Its a miracle I swear! Please vote and comment. It took me a while to write this. Enjoy!

Hogwarts Vampire Chapter 10

Macy Smiths pov-

Time for my excellent acting skills to shine like the sun does on a sunny day (just stating the obvious)! I swirled the pasta together which made the meat squish in with the pasta. I could taste the chesse, onion and ......garlic? It was beginning to smell like a pizza restaurant in the dining room because almost everyone was eating spaghetti for breakfast. I raised the fork slowly to my mouth and was well aware that most of the Slytherin table were looking over at me. I reminded myself to laugh later. Here goes nothing! Wait let me to rephrase that. Here goes everything. 

The spaghetti didn't even touch the sides! It was delicious! "Mm, yumm!" I said rather loudly. I started coughing repeatedly and started taking short, shallow breaths. The coughing was like when a smoker is coughing. Loud, harsh and it sounds like it hurts a lot. I saw Vincent grin. That sick, little boy was smiling and the thought of me dying! You know, it was probably him who arranged for the garlic to be mixed in. Hadn't his mother told him not to believe in fairy tales. Vampires can't go out in the sun, vampires are allergic to garlic, vampires can't go somewhere holy, blah, blah, blah. I mean puh-lease!  I stopped my fake fit and turned to him, positive there was a glimer in my eyes (not from me coughing). Suddenly I was next to him! THANK YOU VAMPIRE SPEED! The one thing good about being a vampire.

Vincent Price's pov-

Huh? Where had she gone? I was ready for her to blow up or do something cool like that. Plus the whole Slytherin table was depending on me to make her disappear. They'd almost lost their Hogsmeade pass because of the house elves dobbing on us to the HEADMASTER! What's the problem with asking for lots of garlic to be in the breakfast spaghetti? There is absolutely noting suspicious about that.

I looked around the dining hall. Nothing to my right. Nothing to my le--

"Arh!" I let out a girly scream while falling out of my seat. There was Macy sitting right next to me with her fangs out and everything! She had an evil glint in her eyes and her head was slightly turned making her look more evil. 

"Did you think I would die from eating garlic?" She said with a smirk. People started laughing and shaking their heads at me. I did the only thing I could do to regain my dignity.

"She bit me!" I yelled extremely loud enough for the teachers to hear. Every head turned to me. Macy had a type of dumbfounded facial expression.

Headmaster Mcgonagall stood up and strode over to Macy and I. Suddenly the best thing could have happened. The best thing that could of made my story real!

"What? She bit you? I wanted to meet Edward!" Some girl in Gryffindor with red hair yelled. I think her name was Imma Kettle. Tears were running down her face and bottom lip was trembling. Wait. She wanted to meet Edward. As in Edward Cullen. Imma Kettle suddenly went from depressed to angry in a matter of seconds.

"Screw Bella!" Imma screamed while running over to Macy and jumping over me on the floor.

"Bite me!" She screamed as she pulled a bloody finger towards Macy's mouth.

Everyone grew deadly silent. Macy threw herself across the Slytherin table. Her face was a mixture of shock, hunger and she was scared? Then she made a run for it to the door. Her teeth had grown longer from the smell of blood and this was absolutely perfect. She will have no friends now because they will all be deathly scared of her.

Then something terrible happened. It made everyone worry about poor little Macy. A girl with hair in a bun that was pulled back into a tight bun suddenly grabbed a stake (as in wood, not beef steak). I think her name was Joe King? King? Wasn't that a famous last name. I know it from somewhere? Ah were they the table makers? No. Were they the people who claimed descent from slayers. Yes. She pulled her hair out looking like Zena the warrior princess. Wow! She was attractive. But then, she ran after Macy screaming a slayer catch phrase "Kill the beast which lurks with in her! And no evilness shall come upon me! Shed me from the guilt of striking her straight through the heart but I must do it to claim and destroy the inpureness!"

Then of course James Potter ran after her either going to help kill her or save her. Why does he always have to interfere! Then the weird guy Plankton stumbled after her too. Also the crazy looking girl called Dee Zaster catapulted at the speed of lightning running out the door too.  You know what? I think the only reason she ran out that door was because she didn't want to be left behind. Then those annoying Lorcan and Lysander twins ran after her. They were together and insync every step of the way. What, was the whole school now friends with her?

"Teachers follow the time table as normal and do not let anyone else follow these students. I will take care of the others." Headmaster Mcgonagall said. She saunted over to the door while giving a gesture for me to follow. She gave another gesture to the nurse to heal to my 'vampire bite'. I tried hard to hold in my smirk. But it was just too good to be true.