Hogwarts Vampire-Chapter 5

Authors note-Hey guys this is my longest chapter!!! Wasup by the way! I had a lot of fun writing this and was laughing all the way! The next chapter is going to be very interesting! It will have lots of new characters and I will put a video in there! The video to the side is about gingers! Don't get me wrong! I love red heads! I have a friend whos a red head and she is soooo funny! She always tells the funniest jokes. Plus shes fin-ish and  used to go to school in Finland. And boy, does she have some funny storys! If you guys look to your right you will see the knew cover page! I was just searching Wattpad when it said Ari3113-Sanazay is online! Yes the Ari3113-Sanazay! The one that writes The true story of twilight! And if you haven't read it then you are missing out! Anyway she made me a book cover. This is Macy when shes older. Hope you like this Chapter! Sorry If there is any spelling mistakes! Also I laughed soo loud when writing the walrus bit!  To the side is a picture of  Lorcan and Lysander!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hogwarts Vampire-Chapter 5

Macys Pov-

I walked up too Professor McGonagall. My foot steps echoing through the whole room.

"Eeep!" said my brain!

"Run!" screamed my feet.

"I can't wait to see what happens!"Whispered Barbara.

Oh fiddlesticks!! Now everyone is giving me weird looks because I have stopped walking. I took another step. And another step. And another step. And another.

After I'd come back alive from World War 3 against my brain, feet and Barbara, surprisingly I was standing right in front of Professor McGonagall. She was not amused. Probably because of how long it took to stand in front of her.

Professor McGonagall opened her mouth. She was going to tell everyone that I was a Vampire and they would laugh at me, throw my little ponies at me and come after me with stakes! I silently prayed to god. It didn't work. I prayed to Buddha. I prayed to the god of parking.(when ever we went shopping dad would always say pray to the God of Parking and we'd always get a park).

"Macy Smith everyone here I believe, has the right to know what you are. Please tell them."

I looked up at everyone.

"I..I....I.. I am...a.a..--"" I said but was interrupted by no other than the blond idiotic boy. 

"Loser!" The blond boy yelled. So it sounded like I said I am a loser.

The whole Slythern table cracked up laughing. I used my vampire speed to sprint over to him. 

I was right behind him and whispered in his ear "Want to repeat that again buddy?"I asked. Then before he could even turn around I was back next to Professor McGonagall

"I am a half-vampire" I said. I looked down at my feet too embarrassed. My cheeks were burning red. I heard lots of people gasp.

I slowly looked up. Every ones mouths were hanging open and I am sure a lot of innocent flies were sucked in.

A lot of people had there eyebrows raised and some had there hands on the mouths. Sometimes I really hated being different.

I saw James. He didn't look shocked at all! One word explained his facial expression. Mischief!

I looked over at the twins from before. They had looks of amazement on there face.

Then I looked over to the blond meanie-bo-beanie.

Whose face was a mixture of hate and embarrassment! S.C.A.R.Y he ain't got no alibi, he's scary! Sc! Sc! Scary!

I looked over at the blue haired boy I'd run into. One of his eyebrows were raised! Cool! Wish I could do that!