OC Information! ;D

Hello Everyone! We had two really good entries! I'm glad to say that one of them will be appearing in the SEQUEL. (Where Mattie goes to Wammy's instead of joining the Task Force) The one that is appearing in the sequel was created by BakuganDeathNoteFan123. The one in this story was created by Jestie Uchiha. They created a really good back-story for their character and it meshed really well with the story line! Good job!

(P.S just in case you were wondering, I didn't put up a profile for Mattie because most things are kept secret until the sequel. Some of the things she says to cover up her dimension-travelling may/will actually have come true in the sequel/prequel.)

So, here's Jessie Uchiha's character information! (Cleaned up by moi)

Name: Tobi Ondorx (alias in Wammy's was Terror)

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Sexuality: Straight

Ethnicity: British

Religion: Atheist

Eye Colour: Green

Hair Colour: Light Brown

Personality: Day-dreamer, lazy, curious, clever, prideful, immature, rude/insensitive, stubborn, protective of friends, mischievous/playful, short-tempered, competitive

Specific Looks?(and why): Pale skin (she doesn't like going out so she is always inside reading...), slim (high metabolism despite the fact she eats like a pig), long, scene-styled hair, eyes usually dilated to the point you can barely tell they are green, and petite (making it easier to fit in small places)

Scars?(and why): One on her left shoulder blade from getting stabbed in a fight she got into. Mello had pissed off a gang and she and Matt got caught in the fight once when they were younger.

Normal clothes: V-necked short-sleeved, long yet slim blue shirt normally covered by an over-sized, extremely baggy hoodie (she likes to call it her "turtle shell" because wearing it comforts her), black skinny jeans, and black Vans.

Why are they here (why'd they come?): Got ditched by Matt and Mello when they went to go meet with L, got mad, and decided to get Near and go to L as well. She was a part of the original pre-SPK, before she decided to follow Mello and demand for him to answer why he left without a word of goodbye.

Are they from Wammy's, normal, or from alt dimension?: Wammy's House runaway

Favourite character (possible love interest): L (has always admired him, being a possible successor, and holds him on a god-like pedestal)

Friends: Matt and Mello (She likes Near, too, but doesnt mention it because Mello hates him)

Friend Facts: Mello hated her when they first met. They actually became friends after he started the fight that got her stabbed

Foes: Just about everyone else. She hates Mattie and thinks something suspicious is happening with her. (good guess)

Kira or L: L. She hates Mattie because she treats him with much disrespect and acts like they're 'friends'.

Likes: Reading, fighting, winning, white chocolate, video-games, eating, sleeping, night-time, pranks, hiding in small spaces to show off, and L

Dislikes: Sunny days, Kira, being wrong, losing, too much exercising, crowds, Anti-Bullying-talks, being told what to do, and people who mess with her friends. Also, people who she finds suspicious.

Parents?: Deceased,

Family?: Deceased/Missing/Unknown Whereabouts

Intelligence status: 7/10 (Is successor after Matt)

Social?: Not at all. She feels uncomfortable around new people and large groups of people (part of the reason she got ditched) and is very inconsiderate and not easily liked.

Financial status: poor-ish, but she gets by. She had a small trust fund set aside from Watari and L. It has roughly 6,000 dollars left when she meets Mattie and the Task Force.

So there you go! Our new character in a nutshell! :) I hope I portrayed your character right, Jestie! Lots of love! Xx Madison