Part 6: In Which I Don't Have A Good Title For... :<

-Please be aware that everyone thinks Matsuri's a guy, except Watari and L. Oh, and the shinigami. :D-

I woke up slowly the next morning and immediately turned to Ryuuk, who was floating leisurely above my head. He nodded slowly to me, telling me that there were cameras in this room. I yawned in response and stripped off my PJs like I always did. I turned away from the suspected areas of the cameras as I did so.

L is such a pervert. And a pedophile too. I mean, Light being watched was bad enough, but I'm freakin' 13! I seriously wonder why I put up with him, and then I remember. He's my third favourite character. I would die without his dry humor. Well, not literally, but y'know, that's only a technicality.

I walked out of my room and onto the main floor with my face sullen and blank. I had a very familiar black book tucked into the back of my jacket. My face morphed into that of a sadistic grin for a nanosecond before I opened the door to the office.

"Good morning Matsuri-kun."

"Hello Ryuuzaki, what's with the sudden honorific?"

"Hm... We are friends, are we not?"

"Yes Ryuuzaki... Friends..."

-

That bastard will never be my friend! I'm his sworn enemy!

But he's so kind and naive. Well, not naive. Um, cute. Cute is better suited.

I must prevail! My justice will prevail!

N-no! L is my friend! Maybe more... No! He's 20! That's gross! Crap, here comes puberty with the 'raging hormones' and shit. I squinted into the mirror, adding a layer of eyeliner to the bottom half of my eyes.

I need to kill L as soon as possib-

NO! I refuse to!

"Matsuri?"

I snapped out of the conversation with the Kira-Matsuri in the back of my mind. I felt a fake grin work it's way on my face and I charmingly spoke through the open door of the bathroom.

"I'm sorry, I was just thinking about the Kira case. Where's Light? I have some information for him."

"What is the information?"

"That's for Light to know, Ryuuzaki."

He turned in his chair and shrugged.

"Secrets aren't good for anything."

"Says the one who has held secrets his whole life."

"Ah, touché Matsuri."

With Light gone from the Task Force HQ for the time-being, I decided go see to Misa. Well, to talk to her actually, not just look at her, if you want the specifics.

"Bonjour Misa-chan~" I said airily to the older teen.

"Salut Monsoir Matsuri! Comment ca va?" (Hello Mr Matsuri, how are you?)

"Fantastic Misa! I didn't know you spoke French!"

"Oui. I learned when I was starring in a French movie. It was like, SO amazing! I had so much fun and then I met Light, and he's such a sweethear-"

Sensing that this conversation was turning one-sided, I cut in.

"Misaaaaa? Wanna go watch a movie with me at the cinema?"

"Did Ryuuzaki approve?"

"Nope!" I said, popping the 'p'.

"Sure then!"

"Three movie tickets for 'The Fantasy', please!" I said, talking into the microphone, holding out the thirty dollars.

"Sure! Have a super fantasical movie!" the lady said in a way-too-perky voice.

Somehow L had gotten Light to tag along. Like he didn't trust ME!

(...Which was probably a good thing...)

I smirked inwardly though, as L didn't know that be now had a secret Kira-worshipper and the second Kira with the original, me, who will be the God- er... Goddess of the new world. Jeez, changing my gender all the time is messing up my head. Before we entered the cinema, I pulled Light and Misa into a corner, hidden from view.

"Light. Misa. I have something important to tell you. Check your clothes for cameras and microphones please."

The search yielded no fruit, so I opted to tell the two of my circumstance.

"Light. Misa. I am the person who is known as Kira."

"What...? No way! That's...amazing!" "I knew it!"

Light spoke, followed by an extremely happy looking Misa.

"Wow, Kira-kami, I hold you in my greatest respect."

"Kira! I love you!"

Light looked relieved and happily let her put kisses all over my young face.

I barfed inwardly. Y-yuck! Misa kissed me! I'm a girl too!

"From now on, Matsuri will be my boyfriend! Are you okay with that Light?"

"I am more than happy to hear that." he said, a look of pure bliss on his face, which was the polar opposite of mine, a look of sheer horror.

'Okay, so I have a girlfriend *gag*, a shinigami, and a Death Note. Now what the HELL am I going to do next?!'

-

Hehe... I didn't see that coming...

Wait, aren't I supposed to...? Ah technicalities...