Part 7- In Which Mattie Drools Over Hot Chocolate. :3

I feel as though she's going crazy too fast, and is starting to feel OOC to me. Soooo, she's going to be normal (aka eccentric and funny) in public, but really as fucked up as Light on the inside. Most of her smiles are genuine though, so yeah... :P Enjoy, my little creeplings... :3

I smiled to myself that night, but it wasn't a happy smile, not even close.

It was a smile that made it clear to Ryuuk, that at the moment, in the dark, I was absolutely, positively...

Batshit crazy.

I forced the sadistic, teasing smile off of my face and furrowed my eyebrows, thinking up a plan to defeat L.

...Well, I could always just get the shinigami eyes- What the fuck am I thinking?! I already know his full name. Neeeexxxxttt...

...I could force him into submission and get him to quit this case- Not gonna happen. He's obviously into this case. It would be easier to tear Mello from his chocolate, or pry me from my sweets.

...I could totally get him to fall in love with me, a thirteen year old in a TOTALLY non-clique, not-rape way...

At that idea, I laughed out loud. That would be what, an eight year gap? Most people would think him a pedophile on top of being a pervert, much like I do, even if I like his character.

My thought lazily drifted to Matsuda. Hm... Matsuda reminds me of a puppy. A dog. Yes, maybe I could turn him to like Kira's ways... Nah, even if he's the sweetest, most genuine guy I know, he's an idiot, so that wouldn't work. Maybe I could hook him up with Sayu? That'd be cute. He's only like.. twenty, right? But shit, Sayu would be fourteen, so the same MattiexL problem.

Oh, and just for the record, if I DID get it on with L, I would totally be on top. Totally.

Well, it's a 24% chance.

*ahem* Sorry, read the analiasis wrong... Actually a 2.4% chance.

Whatever. I have to work for real tomorrow, instead of annoying innocent!Light. He's fucking annoying when he isn't Kira. Like Misa, just with twice as much brains.

Holy shit. Did Light become a zombie and take Misa's brains...?!

...What the fuck and I thinking about?! I'm just going to go work now... It's already one am.

I decided to visit the kitchen, in high hopes that L would be there, for a spot of insomniac conversation. Instead, I found Misa, with a very note book-y lump under her slinky black lingerie. I gasped and looked at her frantically, before finding a glass of cocoa and chugging it.

"Hey sweetie! Why'd you drink my cocoa?"

"Y-you brought the Note?"

"I expected you to be here. Rem told me about you getting up and muttering 'Imma be goin' ta get some foods.' in English."

I laughed quietly, though I was slightly repulsed by the adoring look she gave me, and took Misa by the hand, before leading her to my room.

I ran to the bathroom, and slipped on some jeans before removing my huge shirt and putting on a regular black top and exiting, walking over to Misa, who was still wearing her slutty pajamas.

"Here. Put this on."

I tossed her an outfit Ryuuk had snagged for me from her room. Hm, who ever thought Ryuuk could be helpful? He seemed to actually LIKE me, unlike Light. I smirked and tossed him a tote-bag full of apples and he smiled a me in the creepiest way possible, which was his own... special... way of saying 'Thanks!'

Miss threw on the outfit and I dragged her outside. Today is what I think to be the day Light is put in handcuffs. Hm. I would think it would've been days after being released, but the time-lapses in this anime are up to months at a time, so I should have plenty of time before the Yotsuba arc. At least a few weeks.

I was strolling along with Misa, being roughly taller than her, as she snuggled my arm. We looked at the pretty decorative shops before it dawned on me.

"Hey Misa. It's L's birthday in three days. Hurry and come with me."

"Sure!"

I practically dragged Misa to the bakery (why it was open at one am, I have no idea) and talked to the baker.

"Uh, sir? Could you please bake me a cake for a friend? I need it detailed, so I'll need some paper and a pen to describe it."

I flashed him the golden credit-card L had given to me for purchases, as he grabbed me the paper and pen.

"S-sure miss! B-but are you sure you want to have it done h-here? There's a nicer place down in T-Tokyo."

I smiled kindly at the man and then handed him the piece of paper. He thanked me profusely for the buisness and I sat down in a booth with Misa, who was already drinking a sweet-looking hot chocolate. I drooled until she laughed and pushed it over.

"Here 'God'. Have some hot chocolate."

I smirked and ordered some cake for us both. She ate it happily, something she hadn't done with Light. She was genuinely sweet with me and I didn't think of her as the stupid, annoying blonde anymore, though I am happy to say that our relationship is definitely one-sided. Definitely.

I scarfed down the cake, and Misa spoke.

"Heh, you know what Matsuri? I can't see your name OR lifespan! How cool is that?!"

"Hmm... I wonder why..."

I smiled at her and looked out he window, before she reached into her skirt pocket and pulled out a piece of normal-looking paper. I smirked and touched it, cooly looking into Rem's eyes. I wasn't going to be freaked out by Rem. I'd more than covered the 'freaking-out' part with Ryuuk.

"Hello Rem. It's truly a pleasure to meet you."

"Same to you Matsuri."

I handed her a slice of the pound cake in front of us.

"I think you'll like this Rem. Just try it."

She tried it and her already huge eyes got impossibly bigger.

"So this is human food... It's good..."

I let her scarf down more cake as Misa and I naturally conversed over more and more disinteresting conversations. Eventually I paid and we left, after buying the rest of the leftover cakes and feeding them to Rem. I truly like shinigami. Once you get past their shocking looks, they've got great individual personalities. Hm. I yawned and we walked into the Task Force HQ.

When I walked in with Misa, I glanced around me. Everyone was in their pajamas and was huddled around L.

"Matsuda, you IDIOT!"

-----

It's around this time that Mattie the oc realized that, though canon time events still appear, they aren't in chronological order. Oooooh. And she actually likes Misa, Rem, Ryuuk and Matsuda in general :D. She dislikes L and Light at the moment, because, well, for obvious reasons and reasons mentioned.

Well, keep in school, do tacos...not drugs and support yaoi! XD

Until next time, folks!

Mattie the person.

...XD