7. Horcrux Hunting.

Anna had given the order members their Horcrux hunt, Harry had destroyed the diary, Dumbledore got the ring because he knew where the house was he also had to take Moody with him, she herself had the locket and cup covered, the other teachers at the school were to find the lost diadem.

The last two were the snake and Harry, neither of which could be destroyed as of yet, after the order meeting finished, Anna led Charlie from the house they went straight to Gringotts bank and presented the goblins with the issue.

Goblins were against dark items being stored in their vaults, as in the past Goblins had been hurt and killed, they were more than happy to give her the cup, and an empty enchanted room that she could cast fiendfyre to destroy them.

Charlie then apparated them back to Romania, to work on the dragons and to try and bring wizards to their side of the fight, Anna got the romani clan quickly, as the spirits had been talking to them.

Mad-eye reported the destruction of the ring horcrux, he had taken the ring before Dumbledore could even touch it, he had worn dragonhide gloves and used the sword of Godic Gryffindor to destroy it.

The others were still hunting for the diadem, but knowing what they did had managed to get closer, no summoning charms worked, the room of requirement magic couldn't help either, so they were sorting through the room.

Snape had sent her and Charlie some strange items he had found, a wind up dragon toy, a muggle whoopee cushion, a set of care of magical creatures books, an old trunk, an alive lizzard, and a hat that looked like it was from the 20's.

Minerva had sent them a trunk full of books, and another trunk full of clothing that was amazing, how the woman knew what Anna liked was surprising, she had also sent Anna a package of Romani books, her clan elders were pleased and added copies of them to their library.

Charlie and Anna were informed of Harry's magic use outside of school, neither cared that much, Dumbledore would get him off, and he would be back at school come the start of the year.

The twins had informed her of their relocation to Grimauld place, as well as the outcome of Harry's trial, Anna had replied to them and promised to visit them at Hogsmead.

Anna's traineeship with the sancrtuary started, and before she knew it, months had passed, and Christmas was on it's way, Anna had purchased her gifts for everyone, her and Charlie were returning to England, but were staying at her cottage, not with the families.

They were called back early after getting word on Mr. Weasley being attacked in the ministry, guarding the prophecy, a total and complete waste of time, Voldemort was not going to waltz in and take it, he was too smart for that.

Anna had decided to keep her mouth shut on the prophecy guarding, mainly because she had already won the horcrux hunt idea.

It was official, Anna loved the Weasley parents, they had both hugged her and praised her brain, thanking her for looking after Charlie, and they had made sure she knew that she was always welcome at the burrow.

On Christmas day Charlie and Anna apparated to the front of Grimauld and entered, Anna had gifts for everyone, even though she knew they wouldn't have gifts for her.

Anna gave Ginny a new hollyhead harpies team poster and book, Ron got a box of sweets and a chudley cannons pennant, Hermione got an advanced transfiguration book, Harry got a broom service kit, the twins got a box if pranking supplies plus a Gringotts vault key, where she had placed some funds for their joke shop start up.

Anna had sent Percy a new fedora hat, enchanted to help with language translations, Bill got some new dragonhide boots, she also gave him her gift for Fleur a beautiful hand twisted ice blue scarf, Remus got some wolfsbane potion, Severus got an album of pictures of her mother and him growing up, her father got the box of keepsakes her mother had kept, the other order members got new hats and gloves with protection spells woven into them, Dumbledore got some warm wooly socks.

The best gifts she left to last, Charlie was given a full set of dragon leathers, and a rare, signed copy of fantastic beasts unedited and expanded edition.

Anna gave Molly and Arthur Weasley a trunk full of things, copies of her best recipies, some muggle items, some beauty products, a new hat, some romanian fabric, fire whiskey, and a beautiful hand crafted leather photo album, full of pictures of their family, past and present.

Anna was given sweets by Ginny, a new charm bracelet from the twins, earrings from Bill and Fleur, books from Remus, Severus gave her, her mothers treasure trunk including her wedding dress, the order members joined together and got her a pile of books about random stuff not taught at school.

Percy had sent her a hair clip that would never fall out or catch in her hair, it was a silver crescent moon with crystals dangling from chains from the bottom.

Charlie got her a full set of dragon leathers, as well as her first dragon scale wrist cuff, and a romanian belt, that sat low on her hips and would hold everything she needed for work.

Molly had made her a Weasley sweater and fudge, she had also copied her recipes into a book for her, and Arthur had given her a hand carved dragon, and a framed photo of her and her mother, both dressed up in their best clothes, it had been taken a few weeks before her mother had died.