Now this is the tragic part.

Hey guys!!!Glad to know your still sticking with me!!! I'm sorry haven't updated, but I had writer's block and couldn't write much, in the end I found an idea for this chapter that I have to admit how and what happened to Keefe wasn't my idea!!!Hope you guys enjoy!!!(Or maybe you guys will not enjoy as you guys will just be staring at the screen, shouting, WHAT JUST HAPPENED!!!!)

"Foster?"Keefe asked, unable to control himself.The girl turned around, glaring at him.

Yep, there she was, it was Sophie but why wasn't she running? Keefe frowned, there was something different about Sophie that he couldn't place his finger on. Then, suddenly he realised, instead of brown, her eyes were ice blue. 

Keefe cringed, he did not like the blue eyes on her.

"What did you do to her!!!"Biana shouted. "Oh that, I made sure that the moonlark would never be the same."Lady Gisela replied. "I did a little reseaching,"Lady Gisela said."and I found out that even though she was allergic to limbium, the limbium could make her go mad, crazy or even, broken."She let them process what she said and continued,"So, I did a little experimenting and made a elixir and put it into a gun and shot her with it. This elixir makes her go mad and will make her want to kill anyone she sees, but our technopath managed to create a special bracelet that will keep her steady until we take it off. Now here comes the fun part. Sophie will be so guilty that she killed her friend that she herself. "She said. 

Lady Gisela snapped her fingers and the one ogre moved away, then she walked over to Sophie led her over to the small room that Keefe was in and then snapped the bracelet off Sophie before Sophie could move, the ogres jumped away and Lady Gisela snapped her fingers again, making a force field cover the empty spaces. Lady Gisela grinned, "Now this is where the fun begins."

"Foster, listen to me!!!" Keefe shouted as Sophie growled and lunged for his head. 

Keefe managed to move away and she missed."Sophie, I said listen to me!!!"Keefe shouted. 

But Sophie paid no attention to his pleas and ran straight for him, missing Keefe again."Foster I know you can fight this you just need to fight this and don't give up!!! The Foster I know won't give up so easily!!! Remember that everyone believes in you!!!"Keefe said.

Sophie charged for Keefe again but Keefe couldn't manage to run fast enough this time. She pinned Keefe to the wall, snarling, but Keefe didn't thrash, instead, he looked at her and kissed her, softly. 

Sophie was shocked, she hesitated,and let go of Keefe, and it looked like it had worked but after a few minutes she ran for walked towards Keefe again, teeth gritted. Keefe backed away slowly,  but suddenly, he hit the force field and screamed in pain, falling down. Sophie looked as Keefe screamed, then clutched her head, shaking. Now, she was the one was taking a step back. While standing up, out of the corner of his eyes, Keefe saw Gethen coming in by a door he hadn't noticed before. Gethen was holding bottles, and the bottle's label was called NITROGEN.

Nitrogen? Keefe's mind screamed. I'm gonna die!!! But he looked at Sophie, whatever, saving Sophie's more important. But still, he trembled as he saw Gethen open the huge bottles, he tried to run to Gethen but Gethen quickly escaped, locking the door he came from.

 The bottles hissed as the nitrogen came out. I have to get Sophie out fast, Keefe thought. He shouted to Sophie,"Sophie!!!Come on!!! We have to get out of here!!!If not we're gonna freeze!!!" By that time, Sophie had already recovered, not clutching her head in pain, her head shot up to where Keefe was standing, and she ran to him, growling. 

Keefe did not run, he stood there, rooted to the ground. As Sophie clashed into him, he whispered with his voice thick, hugging her, "You have to make it through Sophie. I'm here for you. We're all here for you. The Black swan, your friends, your parents, and especially me."

The moment Sophie heard Keefe's words, her knees sank, dropping to the ground with Keefe holding onto her. Her eyes from ice blue turned back to her normal brown eyes. 

"Why did you do this? You could have just ran, I know you could have handled the ogres. You didn't have to come here to save me!I'm not worth it!"Sophie said, shaking Keefe's shoulders. "But.. Foster.. Your worth it. Know that okay, your always... worth it."Keefe said."Well let's go then."Sophie said. But when she tried to stand, she couldn't. Keefe smiled weakly, "Same thing... happened... to you?I guess...we're stuck.... here... then.... I guess... that because.... of the amount..... of limbium you had,... it causes you not to freeze... then.Happy... to know.... that.""Wait freeze?" Sophie asked, catching on to Keefe's words and noticing he was rasping. Keefe nodded, saying"Gethen got....... some bottles of....nitrogen and..... opened them..... Since your not....... affected, that means you won't freeze, but I....... will, depending on how...... long Dexinator takes..... to unlock this force field....."Sophie looked over her shoulder, there they were, her friends, unlocked from the cage, fighting while Dex was trying desperately to hack into the system to unlock them. Then, her mind focused on the serious part of what Keefe had said and it started panicking."No Keefe, you can't die here. I should be able to do something.."She tried inflicting warm, positive emotions but it wouldn't work.

"Don't mind me Foster, mind yourself.I can die here but you can't, you got a whole life to live and-"Keefe was cut short by Sophie cutting in saying,"But you got a whole life ahead of you too!And I can't lose you, I love you!!!There must be a way to save you!!!!"She followed by trying to give him warmth by hugging him to give him some warmth. Keefe pushed her away, smiling sweetly,"its no use Sophie and don't worry, even if the stabbing pain I'm feeling is coming from you, I also love you okay?"

Then, slowly and sweetly, he kissed her, and Sophie kissed him back, tears running down her cheeks, knowing that that will be the last time she kissed him. After that, she hugged him, hearing his breaths slowing down and she heard him say,'' Please.... tell everyone that .....I love them, even..... my father and tell..... Bangs boy that...... I don't hate him as much as .....I show it and .....most importantly, I love you Sophie."And with that she heard his breathing slow as she held on as his breathing stopped completely, but she swore she heard him say,''Take care..... Foster and.... be happy.''

....................................................20 minutes later...............................................................................

"Sophie, Sophie? I know your there, come out!"was all Sophie heard. Dex's face popped up and he looked at Keefe, "Keefe?"Sophie sobbed,"He-He-"Dex trembled, but he kept tears from flowing down his face, after awhile, he said,"Come on, its to dangerous, and we might freeze here."Sophie nodded, she stood up, getting ready to carry Keefe's body out when a rock crashed between them, tearing Sophie's hands away from Keefe's lifeless body.

Sophie was shocked, tears dripped down her face. Mr. Forkle, came running towards them, shouting,"Let's go!!! We have the Neverseen and this place is collapsing."He looked at Keefe, and his face shook."We have to leave him, if not, we're not gonna make it.""But-But-" Come on Sophie, let's go, we will find his body later and give it a proper burial, right now we need to go."Dex said. Sophie hesitated, but in the end she nodded, letting Dex and Mr. Forkle lead her out of the crumbling hideout.