A happy start

"Where are you taking me?" Sophie asked, as Keefe led her towards a secluded area.

"Somewhere."Keefe answered, smirking.

Keefe led her towards a beautiful garden, filled with different kinds of beautiful flowers.

"Wh-What is this place"Sophie asked, looking around in awe.

They both sat down on the grass and Keefe took out food from the basket he had been carrying.

Sophie leaned against Keefe as he happily munched on his food.

They had been in a relationship for about two years now, everything had been okay, though Keefe hadn't fully forgave his mother, everything seemed calm and the Neverseen had eventually gave up due to their leaders being captured.

"You still haven't told me why you've brought me here."Sophie said after some silence.

Keefe smiled, "Close your eyes."he told me.

Sophie chuckled and closed her eyes.

"You can open your eyes now."Keefe whispered in her ear.

Sophie slowly opened her eyes and as she opened it, she gasped, right before her, it was a ring, it wasn't big and it only had a tiny diamond on it.

"What is this?"Sophie asked, after a long silence.

Keefe turned red and said,"Foster, we've been together all these years and I've finally gathered up the courage to ask you this question, Will you marry me and make me the happiest elf in the world? Ps. Sorry if the ring was plain, I thought it would match you perfectly."

At those words, Sophie felt a tear slip down her face, "Yes Keefe, I will marry you. Only if you promise me one thing." 

"What is it? I'll do anything." Keefe said. 

"Never let go of me again." Sophie said, hugging Keefe. 

"Now that, I can promise." Keefe whispered, as both of them hugged each other tightly, never to let go.

....................................................................................................................................

"Is everything alright? I look okay, right?" Sophie asked as she fidgeted nervously with her white dress, then, she plucked out a few of her eyelashes. 

"Of course everything's okay! I'm not Biana Vacker for nothing."Biana laughed.

Sophie chuckled, Biana had managed to lightened up the atmosphere.

Sophie looked around, today was her and Keefe's wedding day. They decided to go to the human world to have the wedding, right now, they were in the churchl, only a few minutes before the music started and Sophie would walk down the aisle.

Sophie looked down, she was wearing a sleeveless white wedding dress(she hadn't asked for a elegant one) and then she had plaited her hair to match with her dress. 

"You look perfect Sophie. I'm pretty sure that the only thing you need to fix is your nervousness. " Lihn whispered as she helped smooth out Sophie's dress. 

Sophie smiled, "Thanks Lihn. But what happens if I trip and fall while I'm walking? It will be so embarrassing if that happens!" 

"Don't worry Sophie. Bona and I will make sure everything will go well. And that you won't fall." Lihn added with a wink. 

At those words, Sophie nodded, "Your right, should we go now?" 

"Not yet! The wedding is delayed for a couple of minutes." A voice rang through the room.