Epilogue

"Evelyn! Andrew! Come here!" Sophie shouted. 

It had been seven years since Keefe and her had been married, they had lived a very happy and fulfilling life.

"Whyyyyyy, I don't want to goooooo." Andrew whined as Sophie grabbed the two's t-shirts from behind.

"But their your aunts and uncles! Well, not really, but still...." Sophie said. 

"Foster, Foster, Foster, leave it to me! I have a solution to this." Keefe said as he strode into the room. 

Keefe bent down to Andrew, "Well, if you don't want to go, that's fine, but don't blame me if you don't get to see Emily anymore!" 

"Whaaaat?! Emily's gonna be there? Awesome! Can we go, can we go?" Andrew asked. 

"Hold it!" Keefe shouted as Andrew marched towards the door, "I still have to convince your sister first." 

"Whatever you say, I don't care! I won't go!" Evelyn shouted. 

Keefe smirked, "We'll see about that. I mean, it's not everyday you get to see Jacob...." 

"Uh... Uh...."Evelyn said, tugging out her eyelashes, just like Sophie did. 

" So... Wanna go now? "Keefe asked, smirking.

" OKAY! OKAY! I'LL GO I'LL GO! "Evelyn shouted.

"I always wonder all these years how you've managed to do that." Sophie said as they walked out of the door. 

"I never reveal my secrets." Keefe said, smirking. "At least for now." he added. 

Sophie smiled as they leaped towards Biana and Tam's house. 

......................................................................................................................... 

"Hey! You're here!" Biana shouted as they walked towards their house. 

"How are you doing? Are you okay with the three kids?" Sophie asked. 

"Yep! Tam and I can handle it! Come on, Lihn, Stina, Dex and Wylie are already inside!Let's go!" Biana said, pulling them into her house. 

Inside, Tam, Lihn, Stina, Dex and Wylie were inside, Sophie and Keefe waved at them and their kids went in the room to play. 

" So? Is life okay? Everyone is doing all fine right? "Sophie asked. 

Everyone nodded. 

Biana and Tam had gotten married before Sophie and Keefe and had three kids, Emily, Jacob and Serene, almost all of them had a spark of rebellious Ness in them, Serene and Emily had silvery eyes and black hair while Jacob had teal eyes and brunette coloured hair. 

Dex and Stina had gotten together(yeah, story twist for the Wylihn readers) as after awhile, Dex realized he had feelings for Stina, not Lihn. They had one kid, whom they named Charles, he was very tall, and he had dimples and periwinkle eyes, just like his father. Plus he also had brown hair, like his mother. Though he liked to spend time time with his father building gadgets in his free time. 

Lihn and Wylie, however, didn't have kids yet, they told everyone that they weren't ready yet and everyone accepted that.

Fitz, well, he became a Councillor when Oralie stepped down and though he wasn't the favourite, he was still good. He just was super busy and couldn't join them for today. 

The adults all talked about when they were younger, the time when their lives were at risk. Now, the Black Swan worked hard with the Council, trying to improve the lost cities. Now multiple births at the same time were not a problem too. 

"Give me back my notebook Charles!" Evelyn shouted as Charles ran around the house, waving a notebook around in his hand. 

 "What's happening?" Sophie asked. 

"He took my notebook." Evelyn said, "Oh your sooo gonna get it." 

Charles grinned, "You can try. "

" Awww, a lovers quarrel! How cute! "Biana exclaimed. 

" We're not lovers! "The two shouted.  

Tam snorted and mumbled," Sure you are......the more you deny it, the more it comes true... "

" Charles is not my lover! And anyways...... I like someone else!"Evelyn shouted, then she grabbed her notebook from Charles's hand and stormed away, with Charles behind her. 

" This sorta reminds me of you Sophie. "Lihn said, winking at her. 

Sophie groaned. 

" But in the end, she married me and she became the happiest woman alive right? "Keefe said, wrapping his hand around Sophie. 

" Yes, Yes. "Sophie said. 

Tam, Stina and Dex all made gagging noises.

Sophie smiled, Evelyn and Andrew were Keefe and her twins, they fought but they usually got along. 

Andrew had brown eyes while Evelyn had ice blue eyes, they both had blond hair and they were very good looking. 

After that, all was silent until Sophie whispered to Keefe, "I don't think that we could have a life more perfect than this."

At that, Keefe smiled at Sophie, " Yeah, Foster, I think so too. "

YES!!!!!!!! OMG! I.....FINISHED THIS STORY!!!! *dancing the happy dance in the corner*

Maybe you guys are mad at me for putting Dex and Stina together, but......whatever.....I did that so the Wylihn readers could be happy! (And because I wanted to)*hides behind computer from the angry fandom who ship Dex and Stina with other elves*

Anyways, I already warned the peeps in the Sokeefe fanclub about that, so don't blame me! (Ps. Do check it out and join it!)

So yeah! Thank you all, its been several months of writing this story so thanks for reading! 

                                                                                             Bye all!!!!:):):)