Pieces

Troys POV

"You gotta get it together !" I heard in the distance yet it rung my ears as my body shakes side to side yet I am numb. Everything blurry a water figment in the corner of my eye I see lights and above me a roof. My eyes don't move. Its as if I am paralized lying here listening to the rain as the voices in the distance drift in and out leaving with a tone if eery silence. Suddenly my eyes close drifting me into a shuttle darkness.

Twizz POV

"I - my brothers dead!" Leo broke down hitting the wheel honking the horn. I slapped him.

"He's gone Leo how many of our brothers are gone? We've lost so many brothers blood and bond. Still ain't gon be no use if we dead with em. So get it the fuck together! We gotta find our baby mamas and get the fuck out of here before its too late and we really gonna be out here fighting for our lives."

He took a breath stopping at the light. Then he gave me a dirty ass look. Then pushed the gas . "I know where they at bitch. Don't put ya hands on me again or imma have to show you sum'"

I laughed. "Shut up and hurry up my son need medical attention bad."

"He's a man he can lake a lil pain we done be through worse than that and stuck it out."

"That's because it happened to us multiple times Troy aint never really felt no pain from the streets hes smooth with his work."

"True , True." Leo said as I looked back at Troy. He looked stuck and cold but his eyes were flickering underneath his lids as he's in a silent sleep. I hope he can make it for a few hours.

Kita POV

I'm swimming laps in the pool as I've been doing for the past hour and a half. The suns shining and its just a warm day it would be a peaceful one if Cammy wasn't blasting every Chief Keef album he had in the stereo along with other Chiraq rapper albums and mixtapes. Like nigga we like live in a white neighborhood.

"Cooling with some hoes from the valley." I sung along as I camebfrom under water. Looking up I noticed a grey camouflage helicopter high above our house. Then it just flew away.

I got out the pool and went inside through the back patio entering the living room. I turned the stereo down and grabbed a towel from the lenen closet by the kitchen. Wrapping it around me walking up stairs Cammy bumped me coming down.

"Mother fucker." I said giving him the finger.

"Stick it up your ass blade."

"Got eat some ass you fucking but pilot." I said knocking on Cassie's door.

"Good one." Cammy replied. Then turned the music back up I rolled my eyes.

"Come in!" Miles yelled.

I peeked in after tuning the nob.He was playing 2k sitting on the bed fully dressed like he was going out smoking a blunt.

"Where's Cassie? " I asked him.

He shrugged not taking his eyes off the game. I closed the door then walked to the office putting in the code and the doors opened. Cassie sat at the desk in a sports bra and joggers with nike free runs her feet propped up on the desk beside her laptop as she looks through a grey portfolio with her hair falling all over her face and over her shoulders.

She looked up at me then took some hair out her face smiling at me deviously.

"I got ya first job "She said too me handing me the portfolio.

"Mmm." I said opening it lookin through the pictures and letters and maps sitting on the desk.

"Did you see that helicopter?" She asked.

"Yeah that's actually why I came up here?"

"That's mad weird. It was just sitting there like what the fuck you watching bitch?"

I laughed a little Cassie joined me.

"I'm serious though, like that shits mad weird."

"I'm hipp. " I shrugged. "We should put some surveillance up and monitor shit like at Nana's. "

"With the little panick room right? Yes bitch we can do that. And like put all the money down there too , too keep it safe safe"

"Sounds clutch , but about this job though."

"You for it or ..."

"No , no I'm with it all the way but I mean when do I obtain these things and do what I need to?"

"Tonight."

"So its a two day job?"

"No.. You do all that by tonight because Flí goes out of town tomorrow. Hell be leaving his hotel at precisely 7am."

"Ugh, I'll be back tomorrow." I told her leaving the office holding the file.

"I love you be safe!" She yelled.

"I love you too ." I yelled back going into my room.

I grabbed a chair pulling it infront of my mirror dropping the towel I sat down after grabbing a rolled blunt and lighter from atop my dresser.I lit it and took a pull French inhaling watching myself in the mirror. Then I leaned forward and blew the smoke at the glass.

"When the smoke clears

Its time for truth or dare

Bodies dropping bullets spewing every where

Fuck it everyones a fucking target I don't care

But I got big blunts just a blowing in the air

Smoke you niggas pump the 40 wave it in the air

Fucked up sipping codine swinging my hair

But no funny shit this some real shit so I'm switching gears

Bouuta be fending for my own fuck I'm kinda scared

But I gotta be strong and face my fears

Cus I'm living this my life I fight this the reason god put me here

Suddenly the pain comes easy too numb for tears."

I took a breath realizing I zoned out starring into my own eyes. I took a breath looked down at the blunt then put it out then I got ready for my mission.