HomeBound

...

I crawled out into a dark hallway from under the cafeteria table trying to be careful because of the glass. I stood walking towards the fridge climbing over the serving counters. I grabbed a milk and apple juice with somebodies left over chinese food. I ducked under the counter and ate it as fast as i could. Guzzling the apple juice after. I tossed them both away as I heard foot steps coming this way. I tip toed into the kitchen. I lightened my steps putting a knife in my pocket.

I walked through the meet department cracking the door opening it slowly so it didnt make noise. I closed it slowly.

This hall was narrow a door at both ends of the hall one happened to be cracked. I could hear a tv inside. I grabbed the knife out my pocket gripping it as i tip toed to the room. An officer had been sitting at the desk watching tv drinking a beer.

I slid my bag to sit by the wall beside a desk.

"Back already Joe? Pass me a beer will ya?" He said not taking his eyes off the screen.

I walked in creeping up on him slowly then jabbed the knife in the side of his throat splitting his jugular bone pushing the knife deeper blood spewed everywhere.

I grabbed the keys putting them into my pocket. I dug through his wallet finding more money i took it putting it in my pocket. Taking another set of keys from the hanger. Taking his gun off his hip turning the safety on i put it in the strap of my slack.

I found a black bag in the corner I emptied it completely and dumped my money into the bag throwing my bloody wife beater in there I put on the Tshirt i wrapped the money in. Zipping the bag I pulled it over my shoulder.

I peeked out the hall before turning the light and tv off then closing and locking the door. I crept down the narrow hallway withe the dim lighting till i came to the other door. I slowly opened it sliding in to the locker rooms. It was real dark like pitch black dark in here.

I sighed. Realizing i really didnt know how to get out. Until I heard the ding of the elevator from the end of the locker room. I quickly got into a locker closing it slowly as i hear the elevator door open.

"I think we should send em out. "

"Watchu mean?" It was Briggs and another head officer. I have to hurry and get out of here. I stood still made no sound just listened to their conversation as they walked through the locker rooms.

"Like we did his father. Hell lead us right to them and we can end this for good." The other officer said obviously he got me fucked up.

"Hes to smart hell notice right off the rip something else something else."

"Take him for a ride see if he runs and if he dont make him take you to his favorite places to be theyre all hind sights. If yiu cant plant a tracker in him put it in him. Shirts , pants you know?"

"Already done that Cornell should have them activated soon. I just forgot to implant the money thats the main thing I shouldve done. But I wasnt thinking at the time."

"How long till the tracker is active?"

"A few more hours" Briggs said dissapesring through the doors I snuck through.

I rushed to the end of the hall taking the stairs instead of the elevator I ran all the way up. The facility has a blind spot on one side. All that free running has paid off i can climb down the windows since theyre all blacked out and shatter proof that and there are no cameras over here because the grass is high over here and the wired fence just by an inch misses the walls of the prison.

I step out on to the roof door shutting it behind me. Seeing two guards with their backs to me holding shotties talking staring off the roof. Shit made me wanna just run and jump off but I aint come this far for nothing.

I heard foot steps from the hall I quickly crept to the blind side wasting no time I climbed down. Window to window i took my time then just before I reached the fence I jumped off the wall into the grass ducking down. Crawling through the grass till i came to the woods.

I started running I just ran and ran and ran I didnt even know where I was or where I was going I just ran. Out of breath I approached a water fall. Ive honestly never seen one before. I knelt at the bottom rinsing my face and hands and getting a sip. I caught my breath and stood countinuing on in my path. I came across some hippies all wacked out like it was some nature party. I swear I was getting high off contact.

"Hey whats with the get up "

A dude said at the back of a trailer smoking a joint.

"Whats it to ya?" I said approaching him.

He showed me his wrist. It had been a prison id tatted on his wrist.

"Crazy how blind they can be when you blind in." He said nodding me into his trailor. I followed him. Closing the door behind me.

"Grab anything you like" He said. I grabbed a nike track suit with some all black roshe runs with a black wife beater. And a nike bag. I walked into the bathroom of the make shift thrift shop and washed myself up at the sink quickly. Then put the clothes on discarding my old ones strapping the new book bag on my back after dumping the money from the other bag into it. I left out.

"You good man?" He said.

"Yeah . Why'd you help me?"

"When I force went rouge I wish somebody would have helped me. But you be easy its best we part ways and get out of here. I nodded.

"Be easy" I said leaving out the door walking to one of the hippie bon fires putting the book bag my clothes and shoes in there. Watching it slowly burn then I followed the trailor tracks out of the woods.

I walked up the hill with my head down . Cars periodically passing me by. I came to a motel seeing a cab parked outside i got in the back seat.

"Where to?" he said

"Airport."

I sit contemplating the whole ride about my life and what its come to. I know how im going to save my family from this shit I just hope it works.

I sighed as he pulled up to the air port. I dug money out the bag gave him a hundred and climbed out going to the CVS building across the street. I got hand sanitizer and boxers and a few tshirts along with a tooth brush tooth paste water and a razor and glasses.

I put the stuff in my bag after purchasing i found a mcdonalds and walked in going to the bathroom section. I walk in opening a stall locking it I switch shirts and boxers. Cleaning the gun off with hand sanitizer and a pair of boxers. I put the boxers i used to clean it in my bag and wrapped the gun with another pair then i wrapped the gun with the black shirt. I left the stall tossing the black shirt in the trash taking the razor I walked to the mirror and shaved my facial hair and gave myself a line up. I just had to. Looking all spiffy.

I rinsed all my hair down the sink not missing any. I put the cap on the razor putting it in my pocket. I got me a number 5 off the menu ate it then tossed it in the trash sliding the razor with it on the sly.

I left out walking to the airport. I bought a ticket just my luck my plane boarded in five minutes. I was feeling real lucky.

I leaned back and put my feet up in my seat. I felt so relaxed. A women sat beside me making me feel slightly uneasy.

"Look I know you dont understand whats about to happen but your grandmother sent me. The flame of the undergrounds was a messsge that yall needed me and ive been looking a long time."

"Why should I trust you?"

"Because I just maybe ya ticket out."

"Im good on deals I dont work with the feds."

"Let me introduce myself im Allana Ventura."

"Ventura? Wtf are you my aunt? "

"Long story but youve met one of my sisters I sadly had to bury because she wanted to try your mother. I am the baby sister I have a head quarters just outside of Denver well talk when we get there."

**TO BE CONTINUED**

I Dont Think Yall Ready For How Real Its Bout To Get******