Hatchet

Troy POV

I slowly came to.  My body felt numb as I looked up seeing my wrists bleeding from the knot around my wrist being tied so tight. I looked down and I was drenched in blood.  I had cuts bruises and welts everywhere I could barely even lift my head.

"Aaah you awake. " Meek come in with brassknuckles on

He just came and pieced my stomach until I threw up blood.  Coughing looking at him with so much hate as he laughed in my face.

"I kill you mommy and daddy you uncle and aunt and you girlfriend and I will kill everyone whos left and you know why? " he asked

I shook my head. 

He took the knuckles off.  "Hmm. " He said and pulled out his machete and cut the rope from my hands my body dropped.  I felt so heavy everything i couldnt really move and everything was hazy.

He pulled a chair from the corner and pulled me into it. 

"Now let's talk man to man before I kill you like I was suppose to. "

"See  before ya dad met ya mom Ri was with Issa.  That wasnt his girl but that was his bitch a regular fuck.  When he left her alone and started fucking with other niggas she turned into a hoe.  Twizz met her fucked her once and she got pregnant they been on and off ever since.  You are not Twizzs son Issa is your father.  When Ri found put she was pregnant Issa left  her she was a hoe to him.  At the time she was a regular for me.  Shed come and buy bud and smoke and I was like her therapist. She told me that if Issa killed her then I was to clear out the entire family including myself. "

"But Issa did not  kill my mom. " I said catching only onto pieces of what he was saying.

"Ahh but he paid Tay to do it.  There transaction went through me.  When all buisness with Issa was cut I paid Tay to finish what she  started so I didnt have to do it but she fucked up ." He said shrugging as everything faded in and out.

He cocked his gun after getting it from his pants strap. He aimed it at me.

"So you see this was all bent on a promise that started  from your fathers actions now I am left to clean up the mess. " A gun shot ran through the room so loud it left me no choice but to close my eyes then I slowly felt my body shut down.

Cassie POV

Kita ran to open the door seeing Miles and Cammy at the gate.  I made my way out the room getting to the stairs Miles suddenly wrapped me in a hug.  I hugged him back.  He caressed my ass then his hands traveled up my back  then back down as he nuzzled my neck making me laugh.  He pressed his lips to my neck then slowly trailed it across my jawline across my cheek then he laid a long sweet kiss on my lips. He sat his hands on my stomach as he pulled away.

I stared into his eyes not helping the smile on my face.

"I love you. " He said smiling back his eyes never leaving mine.

"I love you more" I said taking his hands in mine he laced our fingers . I slightly bit my lip.

"I think I need to shower. " He said picking me up bridal style.  I smirked .

~

Sitting on a lounge chair at the pool in out back yard  with my white and black polka dot two piece with a black long net cardigan.  With a black sunhat and my eyes closed.  Soft breeze touching my face as the sun kisses my skin.

Opening my eyes to see Miles setting between my legs.  I sat up and started massaging his back.

He sat his hands on his thighs rubbing them looking down at them then he pulled me closer so my belly rested on his back the baby started moving.

I smiled. 

Twizz POV

I couldn't even blink before I myself was covered in blood. Stunned  as I looked and seen all the body parts and just about everyone covered in blood.  I started backing up Cam and Leo did tooo then that shot just set off Boom , Boom , Boom , Boom the C4 cleared half of The Latin Kings while TG just watched.  Wondering where the bombs came from I looked up and saw Emoni standing there talking to someone.

Then I seen them L.K looking up aiming they guns and my niggas just let them have it blowing off then reloading clips. Leo got shot in his leg he grit his teeth as he fell I went to help him I caught one in my shoulder and started bussing at the other niggas switching which hand I held the gun in. I got Leo up on his heart side carrying him as Cam covered  us along with the rest  of our squad.  Then Cam just got shot up and his body dropped.

"No! " Leo yelled trying to go back.  I shook  my head pulling him to his hummer getting him in the back seat.  Turning around I started bucking at the few L.K that had followed us.  I got in the car once I bodied them then started driving hearing Leo in the back cry made my heart weigh heavy. 

I turned my phone on calling Troy it kept going to voicemail so I just tracked his shit. What the fuck is he doing at Meeks house?

Comments?!