First Quarter

Kitta Pov

I put the retrieved items in the safe in the office. Took a shower then laid in bed. With every mission is it a test? Will it bring me closer to my cousin or will it bring me closer to death.?

...

All black suit hair tied I stare at my reflection making sure I am to perfection. I put my hair in a bun. I left my room walking down the stairs.

"Where you going?" Cammy asked me

"I'll be back." I said going out the front door then walking to the side to get on my motorcycle.

This mission I would go in empty handed and work with memory and focus . Second heist I have taken alone.

I drove to downtown parking across the street from a cafe. My victim sitting having drinks dressed in a blue buissness suit his companion wore a black business suit with his hair in long locks. They were black men I suppose discussing the next drop to come in seeing as I knew the dread guy from previous exchanges.

But right now that wasn't the point. I had to obtain the briefcase on the back of my victims chair but how? Should I just go in for it or should I be sly about it. I realized I sat pondering too long when they dissapeared from the seats I looked ahead seeing them walking down the street my victim holding the brief case in hand.

I thought of the old famous game snatchies. I started my bike and drove weaving through the people until I came up on his side slowly easing up then I snatched the briefcase and sped off drinving the motorcycle with one hand.

Twizz POV

We drove to Leos house and got the babies and our girls into the car. Putting all our money in the truck leaving everything behind. We've been driving for hours. Don't know where to go. Don't know where to look for the kids. Everyone's just losing there heads.

"No one ever expected shit to get so hectic." Leo said looking out the window watching the rain come down.

" Like its crazy Latin Kings wanted war with us because Cassie was with Miles. Cassidy always had drams with the Latin Kings because growing up she had killed one of the leaders at that times son . She knew this would happen but her pride was too strong to fear anything but herself. Not only that but I heard Miles had something to do with this shit to. I dont know my minds just been running bro ." Leo said

"Bro I mean ya aight shits crazy but I dont know Miles wouldn't do no shit like that and risk his own life."

"You never know ." Leo said.

"Im hungry." Shane complained.

"Shut the fuck up!" Nicki said.

I shook my head as Leo got a phone call.

He started putting in directions into a GPS and I didn't ask questions I just drove there. In like 45 minutes we pulled up to a nice house . Gates allowed us to pull into a drive way as they opened to a brick pavement closing behind us. Cassie and Cammy sat on the front steps as we pulled up. We stepped out the car and at first we we're just staring at one another. It seems like its been so long. So much has happened in so little time.

"Where's emoni?" Shane asked on the verge of tears.

"He isnt dead." Cassie said. "Atleast I don't think so."

"Can we just go inside? " Nikki asked holding Shane's son as Leo comforted Shane.

Cassies Pov

Everybody look all shook up. Its been months who knows what they've endored.

"Omg Cassie are these your babies!" I rushed inside seeing Shane practically screaming

My shoulder was tapped slightly I turned around and was held so tightly I could hardly breathe. But i did waiver i showed my brother the same love.

When he let go i nodded my head slightly and he followed me. I led him to Emonis office and he sat down.

"Look Cass-"

"Troy honestly i know you have alot to say and we have alot to catch up on but theirs so much going on. I just want my brother home. Theres been helicopters hovering over here at the same times. I been going through these files. All the people that owe ma money and her traps out here hidden safe houses and battle grounds. Hoods where to go where not to go and what times."

"Lemme see that." He said coming to the desk with a limp.

He went through all the papers shuffling back and forth.

"These scratches out - you got em?"

"Yeah we just collected the first one the second one is in process of retrieval."

"How will this help us find Emoni Cass?"

"It will lead me right to him. At the start of his last war I was finding all these blue prints then I seen him ever so breefly. After we found our parents killer we've been collecting their things rebuilding their empire. We have hits on us Troy. Kita , Cammy and I. "

"What?"

"The Latin Kings killed our parents the boss did to be specific. So we took them out slaughtered his whole mansion remorselessly. Because I suffered and had to watch my parents die they had to feel my pain and they did and I did that for all of us. Now ill never be safe."

"Thats where ya wrong Emoni wiped out most of the Latin Kings the night of war. The way we was blowing shit off we run them streets right now but we had to go. Shit was just to hot had to find yall was in and out of hotels or just sleeping in the car. Shit was real fucked up for a lil hit till we got that call."

"Sorry we took so long we been so wrapped up in tryna process all this bullshit we hadnt realized Emoni never slid the hide out to yall."

"He knew he had to get yall out first. " Troy said staring off in the distance. He hesitated for a moment then came out and said. "You know that was miles gang that killed our parents right and your gang affiliated. "

"Ive reside I do straight paper work now."

"You have a baby with the enemy you live and sleep with the enemy."

"Troy dont make me choose blood over someone that would bleed for me"

"If he would bleed for you then he'd understand."

"Troy your just angry I understand the rules of the game but our parents would have wanted me to raise my kid with the father."

"Not if he killed them"

"Troy! Miles Father killed our parents not Miles."

"Maybe im not satisfied."

"I hate when you get angry because its like you dont think we need eachother morethan ever right now i have no time to be afraid of you Troy. I will buss you up if I have to. I love that man and theres no way im taking his life because my life style pertains to it I have a change of scenery low profile and im adjusting. Ya trigger finger itching grab a file and get it done but right now you just need rest. Brother relax."

He sighed. Got out the seat and left closing the door behind him.

I sighed leaning back in the chair. Movement in the corner of my eye made me gaze outside. All I seen was Twizz aiming the gun at Miles.

**

RATES & COMMENTS!!?