Mother instincts

*Ao-ki was in the library, calmly reading a book. All of a suddent, she starts hearing weird noises coming from the main hall*

Ao-ki, getting up abruptly, as she starts hearing breaking sounds: What the hell is happening on that hall?! If they broke something....

*she quickly exits the library, practically running to the main hall as she hears the tower squeak multiple times, adding to her worry. Finally, when she enters the room, she sees the mess inside of it. Multiple artifacts were on the ground, completly shattered. Trek was trying to clean them while Riff and Ikor held an apparently hyperactive Eron in place, a Red Bull in his hand*

Trek: Ohno

Riff: She caught us!

Eron, literally screaming: HELLO AO-KIIII HOW ARE YOOOOUUU????

Ao-ki, taking a deep breath: Can someone please tell me WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED IN HERE?!

Ikor, trying to explain the situation as calmly as possible: Well, it all started when Riff decided to drink this thing before his training section and put it down on the ground without even finishing it, totally forgetting about it. Then this stupid windy arrived and took a sip of it. Since then, he drank the rest and now he's like this, completly energetic and hyperactive....

*for some seconds she said nothing, making them fear she would scream at the windy. However, her target wasn't the one they were expecting at all, her eyes darting up to the fiery*

Ao-ki, her eyes glowing with her light and her face contorted with anger: So you're telling me you left that unfinished energetic drink there, without any supervision, KNOWING ERON CAN'T DRINK THOSE?

Riff, planning his escape: Ummmm....BYEEE

*he lets go of Eron, running away as quickly as possible. Ao-ki goes after him, already thinking how she's gonna murder that irresponsible idiot*

Ikor, facepalming: Oh my god, why?

Ao-ki, trying to catch Riff: GET BACK HERE RIGHT NOOOOW

Eron, trying to break free out of Ikor's grasp: Are they playing catch-up? I WANNA PLAY CATCH UP TOOOOOO

Ikor: Eron nOOO

(Once again, credit to fury_teiru_mia for this amazing edit)