The dark herald is back

*Ao-ki's dark side ended up kicking in once again, so the tower took some precautions and trapped the girl inside a shield that is much stronger than her, thanks to their new elestar. While she fights with herself and tries to break free, the boys are talking with each other, occasionally looking at their once again corrupted guardian aprehensively*

Eron, looking fearfully at the girl: Guys, what are we gonna do now? She even looks much more deadly than she was when she was under Voidus's control! She even talks now!

Trek: I'm not sure, but what I know is that there's gotta be a solution for this! We can't let this happen once again.

Ikor: The problem is that it's already happening. This got to the point where we had to trap her in there so she doesn't kill any of us. But you're right, there's gotta be a way to turn her back to normal...

Riff, totally fed up with this: Ao-ki is in there, I know that! She's stronger than this stupid darkside! You know what? I'm gonna talk to her!

Ikor: And there goes the lovebird. Maybe he'll actually have luck, who knows?

*Riff walks up to the shield, seeing the guardian sitting down, supporting her aching head on her hands. She looks up at him, but not with her normal eyes, instead they're all purple, reminding him of that agonising final battle*

Dark Ao-ki, looking at him uninterested: What do you want, fiery? I have more to do than to deal with annoying gormians like you. Don't you see I'm trying to possess this whole body? Let me work in peace!

Riff, completely ignoring everything she said as he puts his hands on the shield: Ao-ki, please, I know you're still in there! Fight her control, come on! Come back to us, I know you can do it!

Dark Ao-ki, laughing mockingly at his failed attempt: Such determination. But a shame you're wasting it on her. She's not coming back anytime soon dear. She's trapped in the depths of her conflictuous and chaotic mind and not even you can bring her back. Those feeling won't lead you anywhere honey~

Riff: Of course she's coming b- WAIT A MINUTE WHAT DO YOU MEAN FEELINGS?!

Eron, screaming from the other side of the room: SHE'S SAYING YOU LIKE AO-KI YOU DUMMY

Riff, extremely flushed: T-that's not true, I don't like her like that okay?! She's an amazing friend and an extremely beautiful girl, with those purple sparkling eyes, that gorgeus smile, that caring and mature personally BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN I LIKE HER OKAY?! NOW LET HER GO OR I'M ENTERING THAT STUPID SHIELD MYSELF TO TAKE YOU OUT OF HER WITH MY.BARE.HANDS

Trek, looking at the fiery worriedly: Prepare yourselves guys, the lion is out of its cage. And it's not gonna be pretty if he's able to enter that shield, guys!

Dark Ao-ki, looking curiously at the angry fiery: Despite letting your temper consume you sometimes, you're indeed a very determined person. Maybe that's what she saw on you after all..

Riff: OH JUST SHUT U- wait a minute, she saw something on me? She likes me?! ANSWER MEEEEE

Ikor, facepalming: Aaaand the kitten is out again. Great...

*Riff proceeds to lean against the shield, literally begging the girl to say something else while she looks at him with the biggest weirded out look possible*

Trek: How long will he stay there??

Eron, sitting down while holding some popcorn: I dunno, but I'm ready anyways🤷‍♀️

(Oh shit, this one is huge bdbdbdbdvd)