IT'S CHRISTMAS BABYYYY

Credits to my great friend fury_teiru_mia on instagram for making the drawings. This funny scene was inspired by them (Ao-ki's costume isn't the same but just imagine the dress in your mind, welp HDBDBDB)
MERRY CHRISTMAAAAS♡♡♡
_______

*the 4 boys are dressed up, showing their costumes to Ao-ki*

Ao-ki: I'll admit it, you guys look really great. I hope you had fun with your "costume show" because it's time to prepare the party, so let's go.

Eron, stopping her: WAAAIT we can't do it yet!

Ao-ki, looking at him confusedly: How come?

Eron, smirking: Well, you're not dressed up yet! We got you something and we DEFINETLY can't start this party without you wearing it!

*Before she can protest he storms off, before coming back with a red Christmas dress, with some white fur decorating the edge of the skirt and a big black belt*

Ao-ki, eyeing Eron incredulously: Umm, excuse me, but I am definetly NOT wearing that, especially tonight! Besides, I'm not a big fan of dresses...

Eron: Awwww COME ON PLEEEEASE, you'll look great! Don't you wanna match with Riiiiiff, Ao-ki-chan?~

Riff, blushing madly: I hate you Eron...

Extra:

*after Ao-ki comes back with the dress on and Riff has a hell of a nose bleed, they're finally ready to start planning everything*

Ikor, looking at everyone: Seriously Eron, I don't mind the costumes that much but couldn't we at least get matching ones? This is a mess!

Eron: You don't see it, do you? It's aaaall connected! We're all a big, Christmas family!

Ikor, crossing his arms: Oh really...?

Eron: Yeah! Riff and Ao-ki are the santa couple...

Riff and Ao-ki: Say what-

Eron, putting his arms around them: ...I am their elf, aka the candle (but it's okay, I'm gay *wink wink*)...

Ao-ki, blushing: Istg, I'm murdering you Eron...

Eron: ...Trek is our personal hungry deer, who loooves to eat sloggus....

Trek, eating one: Oh, you bet he does!

Eron, finally coming to Ikor: And you...umm...you are...the random prince that just appeared out of nowhere!

Ikor, looking incredulously at Eron: Oh, wow, thanks

Eron, rather seductively: Or maybe, if you prefer Ikoko, you can be my gorgeously beautiful boyfriend! What do you think?~

Ikor: *choking*

Riff, smirking at Ao-ki: Yeeeah, I think me and miss santa here would like the second one better. Don't you think, dear?

Ao-ki, smiling mischievously at him: Definetly! Our elf deserves someone too~

Ikor, blushing madly: I hate you guys
_______

The drawings: