Chapter 6

Chapter 6

--------------

Alix's POV

I felt really embarrassed saying that, I didn't know what to do. But Louis broke the silence. "I'm your bro'! Why aren't I the best?" Louis said jokingly.

"Lou, I see you everyday!" I replied.

"You live with Louis?" Zayn asked.

I nodded gently.

"Yeah. She lives in Louis' apartment with Louis and I!" Harry added. Niall looked at me, smiling, then he winked. My heart fluttered at lightning speed. He's into me. Certain.

Niall's POV

----------------

She lives with Louis! Louis' apartment is only a 5 minute walk away from mine! Instead of asking for her number now, I can go and visit her. My thoughts were disturbed as another girl came through the door. "Tash," El and Alix screamed in unison. "Wow". I looked over at Zayn. He was staring directly at her, eyes wide. "Zayn," I hissed snapping my fingers in front of his eyes. He shook his head and blinked a few times. Then Paul came through the door to take us off to meet the fans. Would hundreds of girls saying they loved me put Alix off?

Louis' POV

---------------

Paul grouped us all together and I put a protective arm round Alix and El. I would of done the same to Tash had Zayn not grabbed her hand and pulled her in close. He didn't waste time. We could hear the screaming fans as we burst through the doors. We waved and took our seats at a long red table. Paul ushered Alix, Eleanor and Tash off to the side, mainly so they wouldn't get mobbed. Hundreds of girls lined up with different things they wanted signing. We took some pictures and one girl stroked my face. I looked over at El to see her scowling, Alix looked shocked. Zayn kept winking at Tash. She grinned. I also caught Niall glancing over at Alix. Weird.

AN: just wondered if anyone was actually reading this? If you are then please leave a comment or maybe even vote ;) I kinda feel like I'm just talking to myself which is cool I mean I hold quite good conversations but yeah people will think I'm crazy, oh wait - Alex x