Chapter 4

Louis' POV

5- My nerves have settled down now.

4- My nerves have changed into adreneline.

3- The whole band have changed into our stage clothes

2- I'm in my usual stripes and braces

1- Here goes!!

As the stage doors opened the usual screaming of fans gradually grew louder. As we stepped forwards, I saw three familiar faces. Alix, Tash and Eleanor. They waved at me but I was restricted from waving back.

"VAS HAPPENIN'!!!" Zayn yelled.

"WE ARE ONE DIRECTION!!" The band and I chanted together.

Niall's POV

As we entered the stage I saw three girls waving at Louis. I assumed they were friends or relatives. Louis did say his sister and her friend, along with El as supervision, were coming to watch. I remember him saying that El was with his sister. As I glanced at the girls, my eyes caught the girl in the middle, She looked beautiful. Her blue eys twinkled in the light from the stage. I've got to get her attention.

Alix's POV

"Hey Alix, Niall's looking at you!" Eleanir said, Niall has always been my favourite so far. As I looked at Niall he saw me and turned away. 

"Guys, he probably examining the audience!" I replied. The concert started with One Thing. The girls and I were dancing all the time and we were singing along. We sat for the slow sogs and cried through Moments. During Everything About You I heard Tash saying something to me. 

"Alix, Niall's flirting with you!"

'Don't be silly Tash," I replied, " It's Niall, I'm not his typ- JESUS CHRIST! HE IS!!" I didn't notice at first but I saw ge was trying to sing some songs to me and he kept winking at me. I think Niall Horan likes me!!