Chapter 7

Chapter 7

--------------

Alix's POV

The journey home was awkward yet enjoyable. Louis kept looking at me and Tash suspiciously but I felt happy inside that Niall liked me. I have this gut instinct that Zayn likes Tash. The way he looked at her when she walked in and the way he grabbed her quickly to protect her. Very suspicious. As we arrived at Eleanor's house, El hugged me and kissed Louis. Tash was going to stay with El for the night so she also said her goodbyes. As they shut the front door, Louis set off back to the apartment. I was sat in the back seat and Louis kept looking up into the rear view mirror to give me weird looks. The journey was awkward enough as it is.

Louis' POV

---------------

I needed to talk to Alix but I also had to concentrate on driving so I decided to wait until we got home. I kept checking in the mirror. I don't know why its not like she was going anywhere! I pulled into the drive of our apartment. Harry wasn't back yet. When we got inside I told Alix to sit down. She did. "I saw you and Niall today." I started pacing up and down the living room. "Yeah what about us." I stopped and turned on my heel to look directly at her. "You're an us," I yelled.

Harry's POV

----------------

Before I even opened the door I could hear Alix and Louis shouting. I walked inside, dumped my stuff in the hall and went through to see what all the fuss was about. "You can't fancy one of my band members Alix," Louis shouted. "Your going out with my best friend! Jesus Lou you're such a hypocrite," Alix retorted and with that she stormed out the room and up the stairs. Lou looked across at me, unaware as to how much I'd heard. "They like each other Lou, there's nothing you can do about it."