Chapter 5

A/N: Nearly at 100 reads! Thank you so much! I never expected this many. I was thinking about 20 maybe? - Alex xx

Chapter 5

---------------------------------------------------

Louis' POV

The concert went really well. I don't know why but it felt like I haven't done it before! Anyway it was awesome! Alix and Eleanor have just come backstage and I have a treat for them. The boys have never met Alix properly apart from Harry because he lives with me. Alix has become like another sister to Harry and Alix probably feels like Harry is an extra brother.

Alix's POV

Backstage is huge! As we saw Louis, El and I  ran up to him and drowned him in a big hug. As we left off Louis he said that he had a surprise for me. As we waited four other boys came towards us. He had brought the rest of the band to meet me properly! I knew Harry really well already but I didn't know how to act around Niall.

Niall's POV

"Guys this is my sister Alix and you all know Eleanor," Louis said.

I had a crush on Louis' sister. Louis' gonna kill me. I can't do anything. She's really pretty though and I really like her. I need to find out if he feels the same way.

"Not to put you on the spot or anything but who's your favourite member of the band?" I asked.

"Louis, obviously! El said.

Shush El I already know your answer I want Alix's! Please be me, please be me. She's going to say Louis isnt she? Or Zayn? She looks like a Zayn person.

"Erm...... You," Alix answered shyly.

Yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!!!