Finding Dad ch VII

"Pidgeot land there at the dock. I want to take the boat across", Satoshi said as Pidgeot started gliding lower. As he was five feet off the ground he jumped off and recalled it. The second he touched the ground he ran towards the people selling the tickets, bought a ticket and ran towards the boat. The second he touched the first plank on the boat he ran into someone.

        "Ouch", she said.

        "My bad. Are you alright mam?"

        "Yeah I'm alright. Um... who are you?"

        "Satoshi Auralis Cameron, nice to meet you miss..."

        "Cynthia. My name is Cynthia."

        "Never mind then. Nice to see you again Cynthia."

        "Um...we never met before."

        "Ash Ketchum."

        "Oh. Name change... did your parents disown you?"

        "She did. Father no idea. I have never met him till a few years ago and I did not know he was my father at the time."

        "Why?"

        "My father is an aura guardian and she hunted them."

        "Why Iron island?"

        "It was the last place I saw him."

        "Can I go with you?"

        "If you wish just let me tell him."

        "Alright."

        The boat finally reached reached Iron islands dock. The two of them got off and went to find Riley with only Satoshi knowing who to look for. Satoshi hears a loud blast shortly in front of him. They run to see what happened. They hear shouting from ahead.

        "A mine collapsed! There was a person and a pokémon inside!"

        The two of them looked at each other before taking off running towards the mine. There was a group of people standing at the edge of the rocks. Men were shifting though the rocks trying to find the person that was buried inside.

        Satoshi ran up to some one and asked, "Do you know who is trapped inside?"

        "A pokémon trainer named Riley."

        "What?" Satoshi shouted before running towards the rocks, kneels and started digging quickly.

        Soon the ground collapses and he falls into a still standing work shaft. He closes his eyes and uses aura sight. He sees an aura coming from his right. He runs towards the aura and finds Lucario. He doesn't spot Riley anywhere. He uses aura sight again and finds another aura coming from the other side of a pile of rocks. He starts digging quickly and eventually a small hole appears where he was digging. He hears someone groaning from the other side and digs even faster. Once the hole was big enough for him to crawl through he goes. He finds Riley face down in a pile of dirt. He drags Riley through the hole and takes the pokéball Riley had in his hand and recalls Lucario before dragging Riley again. He finds the area he fell though and calls out Bulbasaur asking it to pull him up. Soon he is out of the shaft and people are rushing to his side as a nurse comes and takes a look at Riley's injuries.

        "Will he be alright?" Satoshi asks the nurse.

        "He will be just fine."

        "His Lucario is in its pokéball. It is injured as well."

        "Satoshi!" he hears Cynthia call his name from behind.

        "Yeah, what is it?"

        "Why did you run off?"

        "I will tell you later."

        "Alright."

        "Lucario!" Riley shouts as he sits up nearly hitting the nurse who was working above him.

        "Calm down Sir. You are injured",the nurse said.

        "I can't. I need to find Lucario!"

        "Sir please calm down. Your Lucario is safe in its pokéball."

        "Lucario wasn't in its pokéball but trapped on the other side of a rock fall!"

        "Riley I found your Lucario out cold but I could not find you. I had to dig through a pile of rocks to find you. Do you want me to call it out?" Satoshi asked.

        "Yes. I have to make sure it is okay." he said calming down.

        "Lucario come on out", Satoshi shouted.

        "Good he's alright... wait how did you know my name.?"

        "I am not going to answer that question but ask you a question. Was your wife's name Delia?"

        "Yes, wait how do you know? Are you part of her family?" he said trying to push him self up as if to escape.

        "I was until she disowned me, Dad", he said sadly before grinning happily by the end of the sentence.

        "How did you find me?" he asked curiosly.

        "Last time I came here you nearly got your self killed by a bomb thank to team galactic", Ssatoshi smiled softly.

        "Ash?"

        "Used to be. My name is Satoshi Auralis Cameron."

        "Did you come up with the name your self?"

        "First name and middle name yes. Last name the person who adopted me."

        "Then why are you here? Shouldn't you be living with your new mother."

        "Yeah but I came  to find you after she said you escaped and I wanted you to know that she was not able to kill me."

        "Are you going to go home?"

        "Soon but mother wanted me to ask you if you wanted to go live with us. There is plenty of room for you to stay."

        "After I am better I will go but for now I'm quite certain I won't be able to go anywhere."

        Satoshi and all of the other people around them started to laugh while the nurse started mumbling something about Riley being crazed.