The Ball and Prince ch V

"Hey! Satoshi that was aw-", Iris tried to say.

        "Do not talk to me", Satoshi spoke softly yet annoyed, "I trained Mew like anyone else would train their pokémon and you will not take her from me."

        "What are you talk-", May tried to start.

        "My mother was sitting near you and over heard you talking."

        "We were joke-", Misty started.

        "Joking... you do not joke about trying to take another's pokémon. I have to get ready for the dance. A warning do not follow me. Goodbye."

        Satoshi walks towards his room but someone grabs his arm softly and drags him into the garden.

        "Satoshi your Ash aren't you?" Gary asks.

        "Yes but please do not tell anyone for I do not need people trying to find me."

        "Satoshi I heard that your birth mother disowned you. Did you find a new home? If not you could always come live with my brother and me", Paul said.

        "Thanks for the offer Paul but I have found a new home. We could all hang out later after the dance tonight as I have to get ready."

        "Alright, see you later", Gary said.

        Satoshi once again walked to his room and was inches away from the entrance to the stairs when he disappeared and reappears in his room. He found a note on his bed, opens it, and reads:

        Satoshi please come to the palace ball room immediately after changing and washing. The ceremony starts at 1800. If you are not yet changed by 1600 carry your clothing to the palace and you will have time to change later. ~Signed Ilene

        Satoshi went towards the bathroom grabbing a towel along the way. He took off his clothes and went into the shower. After some minutes went by he walked out of the bathroom wearing a pair of pants. He grabs a shirt from one of the drawers and puts it on. He grabs the cape he was wearing earlier that day and puts it on along with the hat. As he does this he is teleported to the ball room.

        "Satoshi I am glad you are here", Lady Ilene told him, "Could you help the cooks get the food prepared?"

        "Of course."

        "Thank you."

        All of the food was made was made within the hour with an hour to spare. Satoshi was talking to his mom until someone knocked on the door.

        "Satoshi", she whispered, "Go." Raising her voice she called, "Come in."

        "Hi Lady Ilene it's me May, I was wondering if you knew where Max and Brock are. I haven't seen either of them since this morning."

        "I have not seen either of them. The ball shall be stating in a few minutes so I will allow you to call your friends inside. Actually the ball is starting now."

        People wearing dresses and suits of ancient times walked into the room. The room was soon filled with people and Lady Ilene called out.

        "Thank you everyone. As most of you know Satoshi Auralis won the competition and is aura guardian of the year. The chair this year was moved and a different chair was put next to me. Satoshi Auralis please come here and take the staff." People watched as Satoshi went up the steps and took the staff from Lady Ilene's hands. "As of now the dancing may begin."

        I am bored. I wonder how can mom sit so long without getting bored. At least it is almost time for the fireworks...wait...Satoshi thought before standing up . "Would you like to dance my Lady?"

        "Of course."

        The people who came to the palace were all staring angrily at Satoshi or in some cases Lady Ilene while others were laughing at the comments people made.

        "No fair. Why does she get to dance with him."

        "She was supposed to be my queen not his."

        "Hahaha. People from outside of the kingdom don't recognize him."

        Soon it was time for the fireworks. Lady Ilene sat back down in her seat while Satoshi did the pose he did last time when he was here and Lucario appeared. The crystal that at the top of the staff started glowing as it was in the presence of an aura guardian and fireworks started started going off out side. After the fireworks were over Lady Ilene called out for every ones attention.

        "Since everyone in the Rota is here in the palace including a few reporters and travelers I would like to introduce my adopted son and heir to the throne, Prince Satoshi Auralis Cameron also known as the champion of champions."

        "What? But he's a weakling", Trip shouted, "He buys all of his pokémon from poachers and then gives them drugs to boost their fighting capabilities!"

        "Or maybe you have 30 seconds to exit this room before I call the guards", Satoshi growled.

        "Why do you hate us anyway? After all it's not like we did anything to you", Iris asked.

        Satoshi paused before answering, "Let me think. I once lived a town called Pallet. Went on a journey throughout the regions. Met every legendary pokémon in existence. Never won a league till I traveled to Kalos and sadly when I got home my mother disowned me along with my friends running me out of town. By any chance does that sound familiar?"

        "Ash!" his ex-friends shouted.

        "Ash, I looked everywhere for you. I wanted to say I am sor-", May was saying slowly.

        "Quiet", Satoshi hissed at them before speaking quietly, "Last time I checked you hated me and the rest of you must have very bad hearing. Mom told you all my name is Satoshi so I dare you to call me by that other name again. Get out you are welcome in the palace no longer."

        "I challenge you to a battle!" Trip shouted.

        "During the tournament we may battle and only then. I advise yourself to train till then. Now leave you are testing my patience", Satoshi answered.

        "Fine. That way I can embarrass you in front of an audience", he smirked walking away.