Finals ch XI

"Prince Satoshi all of the trainers except for Max forfeited from the tournament", a servant said.

        "Thank you. Move the final battle to 1600."

        "Right away", the servant said rushing out of the room.

        "Why did the two of you forfeit?"

      "You would have won and Gary dosen't battle any more. Plus you promised Max you would eventually battle him", Paul said.

        "True. Does Max know?"

        "Nope", Gary replied.

        "And let the finals end the tournament. Max vs. Satoshi begin!" a ref shouted.

     "Ref!" Satoshi shouted, "Max and I can call our own pokémon so your assistance will not be required. After all, I owed Max this battle for a while."

        "Understood", the ref replied.

       "Max I hope you brought your best team with you as I am using the team I beat all the champions with. I shall start off. Battle dance Lucario!" Satoshi said smiling.

        "A Lucario? Alright then I choose you Blaziken!" Max shouted.

        "You have first attack."

        "Blaziken start off with focus energy!"

        "That is not an attack. So attack!"

        "Solar beam!"

        "Lucario endure the attack." Allowing it to be hit by the full powered solar beam.

        "You're already focused so focus punch."

        "Endure it." Knocking Lucario to its knees.

        "Alright let's finish this with our strongest attack! Blast burn!"

        "Lucario go through the attack and use return!" Lucario went through the attack barely conscious and knocked Blaziken out at the same time as fainting.

        "What?!"

        "Do not worry Max all of the champions fell for that sadly."

        "Alright then. Blaziken return! Sceptile you're up next!"

        "Return Lucario and battle dance Gardevoir."

        "Leaf blade!"

        "Dodge." Gardevoir repeatedly dodged Sceptile's attacks.

        "Energy ball and swallow."

        "Copying my move? Gardevoir hypnosis."

        "Sceptile! And since when can a Gardevoir learn hypnosis?"

        "Dream eater. If you actually try, a pokémon can learn any attack of its choosing."

       "Didn't know that and end your attack. Sceptile dosen't have any moves it can use while asleep."

        "Gardevoir return.  Battle dance Sceptile."

        "Return Sceptile! Slaking I choose you!"

        "Sceptile sun-."

        "Sorry, but Slaking yawn!"

        "Dig."

        "Flamethrower into the hole!" Making Sceptile faint.

        "Sceptile return. Well done, but how about this. Charizard battle dance."

        "Ya-."

        "Blast burn. My apologies Max, but since you cut me off earlier I shall do the same in return", Satoshi said gleefully.

        "Slaking return! Mightyena I choose you!"

        "Sorry, but blast burn."

        "Mightyena return. Breloom I choose you!"

        "Charizard you had enough fun. Gallade battle dance."

        "Focus punch."

        "Match it." Gallade hit Breloom at the same time its attack hit Gallade, embarrassingly, knocking each other out.

        "Return Gallade. Pichu give it everything you have got!" Satoshi said laughing.

        "Return Breloom", Max muttered embarrassed before shouting, "Let's win this Gardevoir!"

        "Surf Pi." 

        "Teleport! Followed up with moonblast."

        "Dodge it and then hyperbeam", barely dodging the attack and falling onto all fours and releasing a beam of orange light.

        "You too!" throwing her hands forward and shooting an orange beam as well.

        With the two beams hitting each other at full power, it was only a matter of time before one of them grew to weak too continue. A few seconds later the blast over powered Gardevoir and it fell, knocked out.

        "Satoshi wins!" the ref shouted as the crowd started cheering making the two of them jump.

        "See you later, Max. Come on Pi or I will leave you here", Satoshi said as he walked off.