We Like To Party

I ran down the stairs into Ryan's arms. We hugged and left, slipping out the door without any questions from my parents.

When we got into the car, I put my bag full of extra clothes on my lap.

Ryan put the car in drive. "Why do you need extra clothes?" he asked, pulling out of the drve way.

I looked at him. "Do you really expect me to go to a party dressed like this?" I motioned to my current outfit of a flowy blue dress.

"Yeah. You look pretty." Ryan said, his eyes back on the road. "The blue compliments your eyes." he said after a while.

"Thanks Ry, but it's too formal."

"You don't need to be like those other girls; wearing tight short dresses with weave in their hair. You're not like that." he stopped at a red light. "You're better than that."

I rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "I'm not gonna end up like Kaitlyn if that's what you're trying to get at."

Ryan started driving again. "Just be true to yourself man. That's all I gotta say."

The car ride was silent except for the soft murmur of music coming out from the stereo.

When we finally got to the party's location, Ryan stopped the car and locked the doors.

"What are you doing?"

"We're best friends man. You're like my little sister. I don't want you to be mad at me."

"I'm not mad at you... It's alright. I still love your big head."

He gave me a kool-aid smile and unlocked the doors, getting out of his Camaro.

I got out of the passenger's seat and walked inisde the house, instantly being bombed with the sound of Macklemore's Thrift Shop song. 

Ryan walked me to the bathroom where I changed into Kaitlyn's purple, thigh-high dress. The back was totally exposed, and it had no sleeves. Nat liked the dress because she said it showed my curves.

Yes, I was feeling myself.

After taking my hair out of the bun it was in, I walked outof the bathroom to see Ryan flirting with some girl.

I rolled my eyes realizing I would be by myself for the night.

Looking around for some familiar faces. I saw none.

The third song that night, No Worries by Lil Wayne, went off, I decided to go in the kitchen and eat something. I passed several drunk teenagers twerking on each other and found myself in a vast hallway.

"Hello?" I called out. 

"Aye! Waddup?" Another voice yelled back.

I walked toward the voice only to see Josh Lewies.

"Hey Josh!" I hugged him and looked around me. I was in the kitchen.

He hugged me back and went back to chugging down his beer.

I looked at him closely. His appearance wasn't formal or anthing close to it. He had on red sweatpants and a white wife-beater that had "GUAP" scrawled on it in big letters. I stared intensely at his mucsles.

Josh chuckled. "Stop staring man," his nazzly voice said. His voice wasn't like Fran Drescher nazzly, it just sounded like he always had a stuffed nose, kind of like Ray Ray's from Mindless Behavior.

"You're so skinny and you have such visable mucsles." I said in awe. I snapped into reality and came back with a snappy comeback. "You been taking steriods?"