Part-2

After sawing that gift Pransh became very happy.and he hugged his father and mom and said "thank you so much for this lovely gift." Pransh also wanted mobile because his all friends had got their personal mobile. Only he was left in his group. Now he had also got, he became so happy. Now he was the student of class 9 and his sister was the student of class 7. Pransh used to go school everyday and when school over he used to use his mobile very less in the starting period. He used to search new things like about sports,news,and so many things related to his study. He used to use his mobile as a learning material. He used to get so many knowledge.

 Slowly day by day after the past of few months he started to notice that what his friends were using in mobile. He found that everyone were using mobile as entertainment. In his friend circle everyone used to play mobile games pubg,clash of clan etc. They only used to talk about mobile games (MG) only. Pransh was unknown about that MG. He realised that to join his friends company conversation he should first have to know about mobile games.

 So one day one of his friend recommended him to install MG such as pubg, clash of clan as everybody were using them. He installed that game. At first he didn't understand how to use then one of his friend taught him to use and slowly day by day he understood how to use it. Now, he started to use MG.

 Now, he didn't feel different from his company. He also started to talk about MG with his friends. His friends also used to become happy. He started to play MG regularly. He used to feel entertainment and he really liked that MG entertainment. Now, he became addicted to MG. His daily routine became like this just woke up late, checked out MG, went to school, after school again use MG till late night.

 He didn't use to eat properly also. He used to sleep at late night and while sleeping he used to charge his mobile. Now, he became so much addicted to MG that he really didn't want to spend his time without mobile. He used to play game even in charging also.

All this incident was being noticed by Merica,Zeden and younger sister Jenny. They noticed that Pransh didn't have any single minute for them. They really used to feel very sad and angry. But they didn'tuse to say anything because when they used to say anything about MG, Pransh used to get angry and didn't want to talk with them.

 Merica and Zeden had never thought that one day Pransh will become like this just because of mobile only.Her sister Jenny used to show her assignment problems but Pransh didn't used tocare about that like he used to care previously. She used to feel very sad. Pransh didn't used to go school everyday also and used to pretend like patient of headache, someday stomach paining and many more other excuses. He used to do that kind of excuses just to play MG. He was that much addicted