Part-5

From that day, he started to focus upon his study. He started to do meditation. He took his bicycle and went to the forest to spend his time with nature. He feels really calm mind. While spending time with nature he got so many answers of life. Slowly his brain capacity was also started to increase. Now, when the routine of final examination was announced he started to focus upon his study. He maintained a great well schedule for studying. He was laboring so hard. Parents became happy when they see their children laboring hard. Jenny was also studying hard.

Finally, Pransh arrived to take his exam. Everyone laughed at him but he didn't care at them. He took his all exam. His exam over also. Now, he was waiting for his result. After few days, result got published. Pransh was very excited to see his result. Finally, he saw his result and became sooooooooooooo much happy that there was no limit as he had topped his class. Jenny had also topped her class.

 Everyone in the school who had laughed at Pransh they all were feeling proud to Pransh. Merica and Zeden saw their result and became soooo happy. They were proud of their children. They saw their old Pransh was back. They became so happy. Pransh became very happy by sawing the happiness in mom dad face. Pransh loved that joy and smile of his MomDad. Now, from that to till now Pransh and Jenny are always working hard to make their parents reputation high. They are living a happy life.

So, never depresses your parents because their happiness and sadness depends upon you and your work.

                                                                 THANK YOU FOR READING!

                                                                                                                                                                              written by:-                                                                                                                                                                                   A.A Raut