chapter 10

Anastasia's POV:

After gaining about 3 hours of sleep last night, I woke up with a massive headache. But, here I am at 11 am, sitting in my office going over the final paperwork towards the new building. I had been here since about 8am and the only thoughts that had taken taken over me were work. However, throughout the night the only name or subject that crossed my mind was Harry Styles.

My body couldn't contain it's feelings of missing Harry's touch. My core ached with ideas of his huge member pounding into me. I was turning over all night and could not force any of those naughty fantasies away. Finally, at 3am I fell asleep and was able to sleep a few peaceful hours.

"Hey Ana, you wanna go get some lunch?" Layla asked waltzing into my office.

"Yes, that sounds great. Let me finish up." I weakly smiled.

She noticed my distracted mood and sat across from me, "What happened last night?"

"Nothing, Layla."

"Well it has go be something! So tell your best friend right now." She sat back in her chair and smirked.

"No I'm serious, nothing happened. That's the problem. We went dinner, got into an argument and I was dropped off at home."

"That is something Ana. What did you argue about?" She questioned.

"I told him he made me happy and he didn't like that." I mumbled shamefully.

Layla bursts out laughing.

Bitch.

"Ana! Are you serious? That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard of." She giggled.

"Yes, well he felt that it was not okay he made me happy." I grumbled, standing up and placing my finished revisions on the desk.

"Maybe you came on too strong?"

"I don't know. I honestly want to forget about it, lets just go to lunch." I insisted.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear. And for the record I hear make up sex is awesome."

Pushing her playfully, we exited my office and began walking down the hall.

"Look!" Layla turned me towards the conference room where my boss and Mr. Styles, along with several other executives, were discussing business.

Mr. Davis looks over and smiled. Waving his hand for us to come in, Layla pushes me in the room and followed behind.

Stumbling in, all heads turned towards us. My eyes met Harry's instantly and I blush. No! Ana you are mad at him. He was a total dick last night and you deserve better.

Not better sex, that doesn't exist, my brain reminded me.

"Sit down ladies! We were just discussing plans, if you'd like you can join?" Mr. Davis stated enthusiastically.

"Oh, no thanks. We were just going to lunch." Layla politely said.

My eyes stayed locked with Harry's as they spoke. After a few seconds of Layla's response, he smirked and look away.

Damn him.

I turned towards Mr. Davis and smiled.

"Okay, well have fun ladies. Oh! Ana did you finish the final revisions?"

Nodding I spoke, "Yes, I did. They are sitting on my desk." Smiling proudly my eyes met Harry's again.

Look away Ana. Look aw-