Chapter 15

AN: This is going to be a pretty boring chapter, mostly made up of what everyone wears to the dance. I don't know about you, but I love when there are lots of pictures of that sort of thing.

Everything was going right with the dance.

The food is ready, the area was decorated, it was perfect.

Now all that was left was getting ready.

When I made it to my room, I saw a note on my door.

You should come and get ready in my room with me. I have one of the largest. Room 100- Audrey

I smiled at the note, grabbing it as I walked into my room.

Evie was delivering the dresses soon, so quickly wrote a note to put on my door for her.

I filled up a bag with my hair and makeup stuff, everything that I would need for getting ready, before heading out, sticking the note on my door.

I jogged up to Audrey's room, knocking on the white door.

"Come in!" She called cheerily, and I opened the door.

"Charlee! You came!" She squealed, giving me a hug.

 "Yes I did," I replied, giving her a big smile.

She pulled back, and I got a good look at her.

She had gotten her hair dyed, the dark brown replaced with an ash blonde.

"New hair, it is very fair," I said, and she smiled.

"Thank you. I really needed a change. I just, I feel so stereotypical all the time. And I'm getting sick of it," she said, pulling me into the room and closing the door.

"I get it," I replied with a smile, and she chuckled.

"Of course you do. Thank you Charlee, for giving me a second chance. I really do appreciate it," she said, and I gave her a huge smile.

"You admitted it, that is where you fit the split," I said, and she grinned.

"Okay. Lets get ready!" She squealed, and I laughed.

She was something for sure.

We had finished our hair by the time Evie got there, and she smiled at us both.

"You guys are going to look amazing in your dresses," She said with a smile, handing both of us our dresses and hats.

"Charlee, here are your shoes. I hope you like the surprise," Evie said with a grin, holding the most amazing pair of heels out to me.

"Thank you so much Evie. This really is amazing." I gave her a big hug, which she happily returned.

"Okay, I have to go, but I will see you later," she said happily, wheeling away with Doug.

Audrey and I finished our makeup before putting on our dresses, that turned out amazing.