Chapter 10

I woke up with arms protectively around me, and smiled, watching Wyatt's sleeping face.

As much as I wanted to stay in that moment, I knew that Ben had a surprise for me today, so I should get up.

Carefully crawling out of bed, I managed to not wake up Wyatt.

Picking out an outfit from my closet, I went to my bathroom to get showered and dressed.

It still made me sad that the shower was water, and not wonder, but Auradon is quite boring.

It didn't take me long to wash my hair, it faintly smelling like the sea before.

Wrapping my hair in a towel, I quickly got dressed in the outfit that I had picked before.

After getting dressed, I did my makeup, the colors going around my eyes uniquely.

Pulling my hair out of the towel, I put it into a messy bun, before stepping out of the bathroom.

Wyatt was still asleep, and I let out a quiet chuckle as I snuck over to the curtains, opening them wide.

He let out a groan as the early morning sun shined in his face, and I let out a quiet cackle, smiling.

"Charlee. Really," he asked, opening one eye.

"We have to go to class don't we?" I asked, and he nodded.

"Yeah. Yeah you are right. Mind taking me back to my room to get changed?" He asked, and I nodded.

Grabbing my schoolbag on my way over, I put my hand on his arm, taking both of us to his room.

He shook his head softly to get his bearings again, before starting to get all of his stuff ready.

"What do you think happened to the looking glass?" I asked him, thinking of how Alice came to Wonderland the second time.

"I actually know this. When Wonderland was taken over it was found, and hidden. Both of the matching ones were hidden in their respective locations. As far as I know, the king still controls where they are. Why?" He asked as he grabbed his clothes.

"Because travel should grow between the places, so that we can all know each other's faces." I replied, sitting down cross legged.

"I agree," he replied, heading off to his bathroom to get changed.

Sitting down cross legged, I looked at the tattoo on my wrist again, hoping to see it blink again.

When it noticed that I was watching, it winked, and pulled its mouth open in a toothy smile.

I grinned right back, hoping that I would be able to see my mom again soon.

"I miss you mommy," I whispered, and she closed her eyes slowly, the cat way of smiling.