Chapter two

I woke up with bright sunlight streaming out of the windows, putting an instant smile on my face.

I stretched, waking up in cat form once again.

I let out a big yawn, my bubblegum pink tongue sticking out.

I switched into human form, heading to the bathroom that was attached to my room.

I hopped into the shower, and was shocked when the water was clear.

"They don't give us daily doses of wonder?" I asked aloud, missing Wonderland terribly.

I quickly finished my shower, getting out and drying my long, colorful hair.

I wrapped my towel around myself, walking out into the room.

I opened up my closet, trying to decide on what the perfect first day of school outfit was.

(picture up top)

I ended up going with my three colored tutu, a crop top that said 'We're all mad here', and a pair of cat dark nylons.

I put on my teal converse with funky laces, and grabbed a tulle bracelet with pearls on it.

I put on my Wonderland necklace, and slipped in my black cat earrings.

I did my normal blue and green eye makeup, and smiled when I was ready.

My ears poked out of my hair, and my fluffy tail poked out of my skirt.

I grabbed a shoulder bag that I had brought from home, putting the textbooks that Ben had left on the desk into it.

I also tossed in a few notebooks and writing utensils, before I heard a knock at the door.

I walked over, opening it to see Wyatt.

He was wearing a very similar outfit as yesterdays, and he smiled when he saw me.

"Are you ready to go? We should go to breakfast." He told me, and I nodded.

"Yes I am, are you ready to scram?" I asked, and he chuckled.

He always laughs when I rhyme, but its not mean, I think he finds it cute.

Maybe that's what you want him to think. One of the voices of my head said, and I rolled my eyes.

I followed him down the hallway, getting many weird looks from people.

Most quickly moved out of our way, a small amount of fear in their eyes.

"Why are they afraid? Its not like we are holding a bloody blade." I asked Wyatt quietly, and he gave me a sad smile.

"Remember, they think that all of Wonderland started to become serial killers. I would be scared too if that's what I thought." He responded.

They kept moving away as we walked through the hallways, with whispers of, "freaks,", "killers," "crazy,".

My head fell a little bit, wishing that people would not be so cruel.

You will always have us. The same voice said in my head, and I smiled a little bit.

 "Oh my gosh, I love your outfit!" Squealed a girl, running up to me.

She had a paint splattered dress on, and looked very colorful.

"Um, thanks. Yours is pretty in the high ranks." I responded, and she picked up on my rhyming.

"I'm Dizzy, Drizella's daughter. You are the Cheshire Cat's daughter right?" She asked, and I nodded.