0-Backstory

(Y/N) is beautiful young woman that evry guy stares at. And she is aware of it. She was born with a power to make evryone submit to her. Sometimes it was helpful but making someone go I to heat in a kindergarten is guiet bad...

Her parents were killed in front of her eyes when she was 5 years old.

Since then she lived withe her best  friend Natasha's family.

They accepted her and loved her dearly.

When (Y/N) turned 15 they told her about what they actually were. A vampires. She was frightened at first but then started loving it.

When she turned 18 they told her about her past. About her parents and about what she really is.

She was the queen of witches, wizards, werewolves and vampires.

If that wasn't enough she was a rare hybrid. She could change forms.

She could be werewolf one day and the other be vampire. But there is one thing she needed in every form.

Blood.

Her friend always helped her find blood when she needed it.

She was the best queen they could ask for. She was a little strick but it was only for their own good.

She was now thousands years old and never looked better.

She has dominant aura and everyone is aware of it.

She thought love was a foolish thing... Well untill she met him....