fifty one

On the day of Troye and Tyler's wedding, Charlotte is woken up by her phone vibrating on the bedside table. Joe groans as Charlotte rolls herself and her warmth away from him to look who it is.

Mum: weather is grim

photo attached

Charlotte spends little time looking at the photo of bleak Britain and moves back over to Joe, his body warm and pliant from sleep. 

"Who's it?" Joe murmured into Charlotte's hair as she coaxed him awake with little scratches to his belly. 

"Mum. A photo of the weather back at home s'all." 

Joe fails to reply, just grabs at Charlotte's hips and pulls her on top of him with a grunt. 

"We don't have to worry about that." Joe beamed despite his tiredness and Charlotte couldn't help but run the pad of her thumb over his tired pout.

"Nope. But I do have to worry about the wedding that is set to go down today, your best pals wedding to be precise." Charlotte rolled off the bed then, pulling on whatever clothes she could find as she was due at Bethany and Caspar's hotel room in five minutes.

Joe grunted and pulled the sheets off him also, as he was due to go to Troye and Tyler's room where he was helping Tyler get ready. 

"I swear to god, if we don't have morning sex in LA just once, then we'll be travelling back home separately." Joe grumbles, never a morning person. 

Charlotte just stares at him with a look of wow did you just say that you're ridiculous until Joe looks up from his phone and beams devilishly at her.

"Okay, I'm leaving right now." Charlotte walks backwards and points a warning finger at Joe. "There's a blushing bride waiting for me at room 97."

Joe sighs once again before making his way over to the wardrobe and getting their suit holders out of it. He hands Charlotte's to her with a kiss to go with it, and folded his very own over his arm, before grabbing any other essentials and heading out the room.

When Charlotte knocked on room 97, it was opened briskly and Zoe pulled her in by the arm. Charlotte was just about to profess her annoyance when she sees what all the fuss is about. Troye is huddled over the dressing table in nothing but his boxers, whilst poking at the skin under his eyes. 

"What on earth is he doing?" Charlotte nudges Bethany in the side and whispers.

"He thinks if he prods his under eye circles for long enough they'll dissolve." Bethany raises her eyebrows in response, before disappearing off into the bathroom. Charlotte looks over at Zoe who's sat cross-legged on the bed looking just as hopeless.

"How long has he been like this?" Charlotte continued to question.

"Beth said he turned up at their door at five-thirty this morning and they couldn't shut him up because he was so excited, and then he took one look in the mirror and turned into that." Zoe gestured over to Troye and Charlotte's gaze followed, sighing heavily as she rolled her eyes. 

"Good morning Troye boy." Charlotte peeks over Troye's shoulder in attempt to get his attention in the mirror.

Troye huffs dramatically, and spins around on the chair to face Charlotte properly. 

"Yes, this morning was meant to be good. The best in fact, and look at me! I look like I've got into a fight with the bathroom door." He wines. 

"Troye," Charlotte clasped his hands in hers like a Mother, "Tyler has seen you first thing in the morning, he's seen you when you're pissed out of your mind, he's more than likely seen you crying so hard that god knows what is running down your face - I'm sure he won't mind the not even noticeable bags under your eyes."